France data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the period 2019−2025. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton’s market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- GDPR and CNIL continue to increase cloud data center investments in France.
- Reduction in energy tax for data center by almost half to attract hyperscale investments.
- $2.3 billion of cumulative revenue opportunity for electrical infrastructure in France market.
- With over 10 data center investments, Equinix, Interxion, Orange, Colt DCS, Atos, and Digital Realty led the investment growth in France market.
- Paris continues to dominate the market with 50% investment share, Marseille is the second leading destination for data center investments.
- Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
- Market Size & Forecast by Colocation Revenue | 2019−2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on Data Center Market
- Retail & Wholesale Data Center Colocation Pricing in France
- List of Data Center Investments in France
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard
- Key Market Participants – List of 10 IT infrastructure providers, 9 construction service providers, 15 support infrastructure providers, and 7 data center investors
France Data Center Market – Segmentation
- Cloud and financial service providers are dominating server adoption in France. OVH, one of the cloud service providers, manufactures its own server infrastructure as well as racks. Open Source hardware have high potential for growth in France.
- VRLA UPS systems are dominating the market with an adoption rate of more than 90%. However, it is estimated that lithium-ion UPS systems will gain momentum and are likely to account for a share of around 25% by 2025. Several facilities are designed with redundancy of up to 2N in UPS and PDUs. For instance, Equinix have adopted five UPS strings that include four modules of 500 kW per string.
- Free cooling solutions dominate the market. They include free cooling chillers, evaporative and adiabatic coolers. Atos’s new datacenter is built to operate at PUE of 1.2. The vendor intends to increase the PUE and energy efficiency by nearly 30%. This is performed by employing hyper-efficient cooling systems, which help to minimize water and power consumption.
- Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer, Switches & Switchgears
- Rack PDUs
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Market Segmentation by Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Market Segmentation by Geography
- Other Cities
France Data Center Market – Dynamics
High cloud adoptions to increase data center investments. In 2019, the cloud computing market in France was valued at over $10 billion. The SaaS segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, with more than 50% of the total cloud services share in France. The French government intends to empower regional software companies to support local cloud solutions. The government has started collaborating with companies such as Dassault Systems and OVH, a cloud company. In 2019, NTT launched a new cloud zone in Paris. The facility intends to help mid-sized enterprises based in France, which are pursuing multi-cloud strategies.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Colocation Investments Continue to Grow
- Government Supports driving Digital Economy
- IoT & 5G Demand to Increase Edge Data Center Deployment
- Increase in Data Center Outages
Key Market Participants
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell Technologies
- Construction Contractors & Subcontractors
- Bouygues Energies & Services
- TPF Ingénierie
- Cap Ingelec
- Artelia Group
- APL Data Center
- Etix Everywhere (Vantage Data Center)
- Support Infrastructure
- Schneider Electric
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Euro-Diesel (KINOLT)
- Riello UPS
- Key Market Participants
- Digital Realty
- Colt Data Centre Services
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States