Ahealo is a user-friendly online marketplace specifically designed to serve people with different mental health conditions, bringing quality treatment closer to them. The platform aims to provide an alternative to 25% of people with a mental health problem currently seeking treatment while leveraging technology to support the other 75% of people who cannot seek treatment for different reasons. In a similar vein, Ahealo creates community support and FREE tools for self-reliance, self-monitoring, and healing.
“We were desperately looking for psychotherapy 19 months ago, but everywhere we look are expensive and a queue of more than 2 months”, said Dr. Keith Kueh, Head of Ahealo Platform. “Ahealo will be adding more products and functionalities to enhance the recovery process in the next few months, including the use of artificial intelligence deep learning to provide advice to people in search of answers,” he continued.
Covid-19 has undoubtedly disrupted normalcy worldwide, with the healthcare industry significantly affected by the crisis. The pandemic has led to the emergence of what is largely described as the “new normal,” expediting the move toward telehealthcare. Unfortunately, very little seems to have been done to help mental health patients even as the pandemic continues to ravage the world. According to World Health Organization, more than 60% of countries reported disruption to mental health services for vulnerable people, and 70% of countries reported adopting teletherapy as the means to overcome in-person counseling. Although 89% of countries reported ensuring mental health support during Covid-19, only 17% of these countries have added funding to cover teletherapy. However, the team at Ahealo, led by Dr. Keith is looking to change this narrative with the launch of the online marketplace to provide counseling therapy to persons with mental health issues.
Dr. Keith decided to launch Ahealo after waiting for 3 months to secure an appointment with a psychologist. Consequently, he decided to create a solution to ensure that others do not go through the same time-consuming process. The platform has a team of well-experienced and highly trained psychotherapists providing teletherapy without borders as well as a wide range of services and specializations.
Ahealo is particularly unique as it keeps the identity of users anonymous and private while offering only “No Medicine Therapy” at very competitive pricing for therapy treatment. The platform also uses AI Deep Learning to provide FREE good advice to users using the FREE Journal product.
For more information about Ahealo and the range of features and solutions offered, please visit – https://www.ahealo.com.
Ahealo was founded by Dr. Keith Kueh as a tech online marketplace startup with a focus on mental healthcare. The technopreneur with extensive knowledge in dealing with marketplace platform development, support, and marketing across different industries aims to bridge the gap between mental health patients and their treatment, helping to ensure quick healing and recovery.