The global forestry equipment market size is expected to reach USD 13.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period. Increasing demand for wood and wood products coupled with the alteration to mechanized processes for felling trees is expected to drive the demand for forestry equipment.
The increasing focus of the forestry industry on enhancing the yield quality and quantity will also drive the market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of silviculture by the foresters, forest owners, and government authorities aids in promoting forestry management plans for the long-term social, economic, and environmental needs of the end-users.
Growing demand for food on account of the rapidly increasing population has generated a need for converting forest lands into cultivable lands. This, in turn, is likely to bolster the demand for mechanized techniques of cutting forest trees, thereby augmenting the market growth over the forecast period.
Surging demand for superior-quality pine and other furniture with specific types of wood is projected as a major driver for lumber in Europe & North America. Furthermore, increasing demand for hardwood floors, wooden pillars, and slabs in the construction industry is expected to significantly uphold the demand for forestry equipment in the aforementioned regions.
Forestry Equipment Market Report Highlights
• North America accounted for 37.1% of the global market share in 2019 due to high production of Roundwood coupled with a surge in adoption of cut-to-length logging methods that majorly require harvesters and forwarders
• The demand for felling equipment is estimated to witness a significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for feller bunchers and harvesters across several economies, such as China, India, and Brazil
• Germany led the Europe market in 2019 owing to increased adoption of on-site processing equipment, such as delimbers and chippers
• Forwarder held the largest share of 63.2% of the overall extracting equipment market revenue in 2019 on account of the ability of the equipment in accumulating large payloads, thereby making the cost of forwarding less sensitive to the extracting distance.
• The market is highly fragmented and moderately concentrated, with the major players dominating the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/forestry-equipment-market/request/rs15
Forestry Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global forestry equipment market on the basis of product and region:
Forestry Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Felling Equipment
• Feller Buncher
• Extracting Equipment
• On-Site Processing Equipment
• Other Forestry Equipment
Forestry Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Forestry Equipment Market
• Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
• Deere Construction & Forestry
• Epiroc AB
• Komatsu Ltd.
• Sandvik AB
• LiebherrInternational AG
• Volvo Construction Equipment
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6899/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Wood Chipper Machines MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Drum, Disc), By End-use (Paper & Pulp, Forestry & Biomass, Timber Factories & Sawmills), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
Soil Moisture Sensor MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Sensors, By Connectivity (Wired, Wireless), By Application (Agriculture, Residential, Forestry, Research Studies), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States