According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Food Ultrasound market was valued at USD 117.8 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 196.3 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.5%. This technology has continuously been under the scanner of scientific research in order to make it an energy-efficient and time-saving aid for the F&B processing industry. Today, the food ultrasound market has witnessed a lot of technological advancement and is helping in performing quality assurance, emulsification, homogenization, microbial activation, and many other functions.
Ultrasound is a versatile and innovative technology which is used in the F&B industry for many applications such as analysis and processing including freezing, drying, tempering, cutting, homogenization, antifoaming, filtration, degassing, and extraction among others. Ultrasound can be used as a promoter or alternative to food processing methods. Ultrasound is also being used as an effective preservation tool in many F&B processing methods with applications in fruits & vegetables processing, cereal products, proteins, enzymes, and diary among others. There are numerous advantages of using ultrasound for effective food processing. This includes effective mixing of ingredients, reduced energy, increased mass transfer, reduced temperature, and increased production rate. Due to the elimination of microorganisms, enzymes, and other harmful content without destroying nutrients of foods, it can be used as an alternative method to thermal treatments in the food preservation techniques.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2017
Food ultrasound finds useful application in the meat processing industry and the growing global meat demand is accelerating the growth of this market. The sector is well-established in the developed countries of North American and Europe. It is expected to witness considerable growth in the Asia-Pacific region where the industry is becoming well-regulated and law adhering. Moreover, ultrasonic devices are readily becoming more in line with sustainable technologies. Though, increasing investments on research & developments and high costs associated with them, together with the technological hindrances in a few underdeveloped and developing countries are posing challenges to the market growth. However, the sector is mostly expected to overcome it and record a modest growth rate during the forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in the market report
Bosch, Emerson, Bühler, Dukane, Hielscher, Newtech, Siemens, Cheersonic, Rinco Ultrasonics, Omni International, Sonics & Materials, Elliptical Design, and Marchant Schmidt, Sonomechanics.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented this market on the basis of frequency range, function, product, and region:
Frequency Range (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- High Frequency Low Intensity
- Low Frequency High Intensity
Function (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Quality Assurance
- Microbial Activation
- Emulsification and Homogenization
- Meat & Seafood
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-ultrasound-market
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By function, quality assurance holds the most prominent share in the global food ultrasound market. This is because of the current F&B industry scenario where there is an increasing focus on safety and strict adherence to the related norms.
- Ultrasonic technologies used currently have an enhanced antimicrobial capacity against a wide range of microorganisms, and they are becoming increasingly popular over the conventional thermal sanitization methods. They help in preserving the chemical properties of processed products and do not alter the taste.
- Food ultrasound technologies are becoming more process-efficient and timesaving in nature. They are offering a solution to the wastage concerns by promoting operational efficiency and assuring the quality of processed products.
- An important function of this technique is microbial inactivation. The process helps in lowering the impact of foodborne pathogens, thereby preventing food spoilage because of contamination by different microorganisms. This helps in enhancing the shelf-life of products, which is important consideration of the F&B industry today.
- By product, meat and seafood is the most prominent segment. Ultrasonic technologies aid in the pickling process and result in a shortened processing time for these products.
- The growing demand for frozen food is also boosting the growth of this market. Ultrasonic freezing and ice crystallization of processed products is chemically non-invasive and accelerates the freezing rate.
- This technology also helps in removal of specific allergens from processed items. This is an excellent opportunity for the market as manufacturers are focusing on cleaner and free-from product labels.
- By region, North America is the largest market. The region has invested several years into research about ultrasonic technologies and is home to some of the most prominent market players.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR due to an increased focus on safety and a rapidly building technological base in fast-growing countries such as India, China, Singapore among others.
Key Features of the Food Ultrasound Market Report:
- Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Food Ultrasound market
- Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
- 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
- Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
- Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Food Ultrasound industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2017
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States