According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Food Inclusions market was valued at USD 10.74 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 19.32 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.8%. Globalization has resulted in rich product choice for consumers, and with the rising per capita incomes, this choice increasingly focused on healthier food substitutes and cleaner food labels. With such a market scenario, the demand for food inclusions is rising as they add to the value and aestheticism of food products. Increasing demand for specialty food and growing choices of consumer taste has kept the continuous challenge in front of the food producers to produce food with different flavors. The characteristics of food inclusion vary according to the separate application such as beverage, confectionary, bakery, snacks, dairy, frozen food & others.
Request a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2083
Food inclusions like nuts, seeds, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, fiber are used to bakery food items such as bread, cakes & biscuits. There is high penetration level of packaged food and considerably demand specialty foods. These inclusions have a substantial consumption base in the European markets and are forecasted to witness considerable expansion in the markets of Asia Pacific and other developing regions. Despite the existence of many favorable growth opportunities, the processing difficulties with food inclusions and the specific storage needs pose a threat to the market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By form, the nuts segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast time frame. Nuts have ample use in the food and beverage industry because of the added flavor, texture and nutritional balance.
- Food inclusions enhance the product appearance in terms of color, value, and textures; adding value to the final product, it explains their popularity within several end applications over the years.
- Food cereals consumers today have different requirements. They can want their cereals to be gluten-free, non-GMO, trans-fat-free, halal-certified, etc. Pre-blended mixes and flavors help with keeping the aestheticism of the product in shape, even with the absence of the conventional ingredients.
- The trend of introducing new flavor chains for different food products is making the use of specialty and gourmet inclusions very popular. Consumers are increasingly willing to add new varieties to their conventional foods and inclusions are an answer to these desires.
- Campbell Soup has decided to sell its European chips business, including UK-based Kettle Foods and Netherlands-based Yellow Chips B.V., to Valeo Foods, a group company of CapVest Partners LLP, for approximately USD 80 million.
- By type, the flavored sugar and caramel are becoming popular today. Caramel is a medium to dark-orange confectionery product made by heating a variety of sugars. Desserts like cakes, cupcakes, and brownies find ample application of these flavored products. Most of them are available in different forms, such as sugar-free, etc. to suit the customer requirement.
- By region, Asia Pacific will be the fastest-growing segment because of the rising demand for premium food products from the urban middle-class and the increased consumer spending on high-grade food products.
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2083
- The food industry is witnessing newer trends such as increasing demand for organic ingredients, functional foods, and cleaner food labels. Companies are readily indulging in improving their product quality. For example, Georgia Nut Company has received organic certification from Oregon, which covers capabilities like chocolate panning, enrobing, sugar shelling and hot panning. This has enabled it to strengthen its market position because of a high rating on the health positioning.
- Inclusions aren’t for indulgent items only. Product developers are adding seeds, nuts, fruits, and vegetables to a variety of applications. It is a convenient way to add a dose of nutrition to a product and preserve a clean label or natural perception in a product category.
- The market has witnessed many tie-ups and acquisitions over recent years. In March 2019, Archer Daniels Midland Company acquired the Ziegler Group, a European market leader of natural citrus flavor ingredients and made ADM a global leader in the complete range of innovative citrus solutions.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Food Inclusions market on the basis of type, form, flavour, application and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Fruit and Nut
- Flavored Sugar and Caramel
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Solid and Semi-solid
- crunches and flakes
- chips and nibs
Flavour (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Chocolate and Caramel
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Cereal Products, Snacks and Bars
- Bakery Products
- Dairy and Frozen Desserts
- Chocolate and Confectionery Products
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States