The global Food Grade Alcohol Market size is expected to reach USD 3.14 billion by 2027, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027. The market is expected to be majorly driven by the changing consumer preferences in terms of food and beverage flavors supported by new product development by existing industry participants.
Growing population, coupled with rising number of people within the upper-middle class, has contributed to the increasing market penetration. The western influence on youth in Asia Pacific countries, such as India, has also contributed to the increased sales of the product from the alcoholic beverage segment. In Europe, the growth is majorly attributed to product innovation that has led to the development of RTD alcoholic beverages, which has played an important role in driving demand in the region.
Demand for flavor enhancing food additives from the food processing industry, coupled with demand from the beverage industry for alcohols and crafted beer, is a key factor boosting the market growth. Furthermore, ascending popularity of anti-aging creams has driven the product consumption from the personal care industry. In addition, COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the product demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors for sanitizers, medical equipment, and sanitization applications, which is having a positive impact on the market growth. However, supply chain disruptions owing to lockdown in major countries, such as India and China, are likely to impact the market growth negatively.
Competition for new and innovative product launches is intense amongst the manufacturers. Furthermore, compliance with the national and international regulatory norms is one of the key concerns for the manufacturers. Compliance with these norms for sustainable manufacturing and distribution, along with acquiring certifications, such as USDA and GMP, is one of the major concerns among the manufacturers involved in domestic as well as offshore businesses.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Food Grade Alcohol Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-grade-alcohol-market/request/rs1
Food Grade Alcohol Market Report Highlights
- Growing awareness about consumer product ingredients among the customers, coupled with rising demand for new alcohol-based flavors, is expected to be a prime market driver
- By function, the coloring and flavoring agent segment is expected to witness prominent sales supported by ascending demand for food additives that can enhance the flavor of food extracts
- Based on application, food and beverages are expected to witness higher demand owing to rising popularity of alcoholic beverages and crafted beers
- The healthcare and pharmaceutical application segment is expected to witness lucrative growth amid COVID-19 pandemic due to rising product demand for sanitization applications
- Europe and North America are among the top consumers of food grade alcohol owing to significantly developed pharmaceutical and food and beverage processing industries
- Strategic alliance with other players in order to increase product penetration and profit margins is likely to be a key strategy among players during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4776/ibb
Food Grade Alcohol Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global food grade alcohol market on the basis of type, source, function, application, and region:
Food Grade Alcohol Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Food Grade Alcohol Source Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Molasses & Sugarcane
Food Grade Alcohol Function Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Coloring & Flavoring Agent
Food Grade Alcohol Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Personal Care
Food Grade Alcohol Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Food Grade Alcohol Market
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Manildra Group
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Roquette Frères
- Greenfield Global Inc.
- Pure Alcohol Solutions
- Ethanolsa Pty Ltd.
- ILLOVO SUGAR AFRICA (PTY) LTD.
- Bartow Ethanol of Florida, L.C
- GODAVARI BIOREFINERIES LTD.
Browse Related Reports @
Isopropyl Alcohol Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/isopropyl-alcohol-market
Caustic Soda Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/caustic-soda-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States