The Food Allergy Market is anticipated to show positive growth, mainly attributed to the increasing incident cases and also, the launch of upcoming therapies during the forecast period. Moreover, the advances in disease mechanisms have yielded new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches, opening the way to more medical development.
The Food Allergy market research report provides current treatment practices, Food Allergy emerging drugs, and Food Allergy market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Food Allergy market size. The Food Allergy market report also covers current Food Allergy treatment practice, SWOT analysis, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key takeaways from the Food Allergy Market Research Report
- The market size of Food Allergy was found to be USD 2,028.97 million in 2021.
- The Food Allergy market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies, multiple-stage pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Food Allergy market dynamics shortly. The emerging drug analysis along with their detailed profiling is done by the DelveInsight.
- Key pharmaceutical companies in the Food Allergy market such as Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, DBV Technologies, InnoUp Farma S.L., COUR Pharmaceutical Development Company Inc, Vedanta Biosciences, Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Inc, Camallergy, and others are also developing treatments for Food Allergies.
- The Food Allergy pipeline therapies include Viaskin Peanut/DBV712, CA002, Omalizumab, Ligelizumab, AR201, Dupixent, Viaskin Milk, ADP101, IgGenix, and others that are expected to launch in the study period 2019-32.
For further information on Market Impact by Therapies, Download the Food Allergy Market sample @ Food Allergy Market Size
Food Allergy Overview
Food allergy is an adverse health effect arising from a specific immune response that occurs reproducibly on exposure to a given food. Food allergens are the parts of food or ingredients within food (usually proteins) that are recognized by immune cells. When an immune cell binds to a food allergen, a reaction occurs that causes the symptoms of food allergy. “Allergy” and “allergic disease” refer to conditions that involve changes to the immune system. These immune system changes fall into two categories: Immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated and Non-IgE-mediated.
Food Allergy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Food Allergy Prevalent cases
- Food Allergy Etiology-specific cases
- Food Allergy Age-specific cases
Know-how Food Allergy Epidemiological Trends are going to look like in 2030 for the 7 MM by downloading @ Food Allergy Epidemiological Insights
Food Allergy Treatment Market
The treatment of food allergy relies on avoidance of the foods to which an individual is allergic, as therapeutic intervention (tertiary prevention) in patients with food allergy. Unfortunately, severe reactions such as anaphylaxis may occur despite best efforts in avoidance. Epinephrine is the first-line medication for the treatment of anaphylaxis. Additional medications include H1 and H2 antihistamines, corticosteroids, and prostaglandin synthetase inhibitors these drugs are only symptomatic, do not modify the natural course of the disease.
Treatment of food allergy is a rapidly changing landscape, with arguably, the most significant advancement in recent years, the transition of oral immunotherapy (OIT) to clinical practice. As an innovation, OIT is a phase of rapidly increasing demand, particularly for some allergens such as peanut, egg, and milk, which have substantial evidence of efficacy.
Food Allergy Market Dynamics
The Food Allergy market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by major key players in the treatment regime. The launch of various multiple-stage pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Food Allergy market dynamics shortly.
Food Allergy Emerging Drugs
- Ligelizumab: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Know which Food Allergy therapy is expected to score the touchdown first @ Food Allergy Market Landscape and Forecast
Scope of the Food Allergy Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019- 2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Food Allergy Companies- as Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, DBV Technologies, InnoUp Farma S.L., COUR Pharmaceutical Development Company Inc, Vedanta Biosciences, Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Inc, Camallergy, and others.
- Food Allergy Pipeline Therapies- Viaskin Peanut/DBV712, CA002, Omalizumab, Ligelizumab, AR201, Dupixent, Viaskin Milk, ADP101, IgGenix, and others.
- Food Allergy Market Dynamics: Food Allergy market drivers and barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Food Allergy Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Food allergy Report Introduction
3. Food allergy Market Overview at a Glance
4. Food allergy Executive Summary
5. Food allergy Disease Background and Overview
6. Management and Treatment
7. Food allergy Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Patient Journey 1
9. Patient Journey 2
10. Food allergy Marketed Therapies
11. Food allergy Emerging Therapies
12. Food allergy: 7MM, Canada and China Market Analysis
13. Food allergy Market Outlook
14. Food allergy KOL Views
15. Food allergy Unmet Needs
16. Food allergy Market Drivers
17. Food allergy Market Barriers
18. SWOT Analysis
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight
Discover more about the future market share of Food Allergy treatment therapies @ Food Allergy Drugs
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States