According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Flying Taxi market was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.59% from 2019 to 2026. Rising need for faster means of transportation is the major factor boosting the growth of the market over the forecasted period. Increasing government initiatives globally is another factor boosting the growth of the Flying Taxi market. However, the lack of sufficient regulatory framework will act as a hindrance for the growth of the market over the forecasted period. Rising urban population leads to an ever increasing amount of traffic on the roads. For distances of more than 20 kilometers, a flying taxi acts as an attractive solution to a conventional taxi, as it can bypass the congested roadway on the ground. Major investments are being carried out by market players to develop better battery technologies. This will lead to an increase in the maximum distance that the flying taxi can be flown to. Flying taxi adds a third dimension to the urban transportation matrix. It also acts as an attractive solution for areas where merely increasing the two dimensional capacity would in no way solve the existing traffic situation. Autonomous flight technology is one of the factors that will lower the operating costs of the flying taxis as the cost rendered due to a pilot will become obsolete. The extra free seat in each aircraft will also boost the potential by facilitating the increase in the payload.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2199
The global defense industry is poised to gain major traction in the forthcoming years, owing to several growth-inducing factors. Surging incidences of cross-border conflicts and warfare globally increasing, rising government focus on developing robust military & defense forces, and rapid adoption of advanced monitoring and controlling techniques are some of the major factors boosting the growth of this industry. Surging investments in the military & defense sector, rise in initiatives to improve surveillance, growing number of defense and intelligence agencies worldwide, and increasing use of advanced military aircraft such as target drones and UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) are other key parameters driving the defense industry growth.
Top Key Players:
Key participants include Airbus (Netherlands), Beechcraft Corporation (U.S.), Boeing (U.S.), Dassault Aviation SA (France), EHANG (China), Volocopter GmbH (Germany), Uber (U.S.), Embraer (Brazil), Gulfstream (U.S.), and Cessna (U.S.).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- eVTOL technology will witness fast growth over the forecasted period.
- Lift and cruise and tilt-wing technologies will combine with more durable batteries thus letting vehicles fly up to 250kms as well as carry more than three passengers at the same time.
- European airspace is regulated, especially in the region near major airports. The challenge in such areas will be to adapt existing laws and regulations to accommodate the peculiarities of flying.
- With the rise in popularity of the flying taxi market, the demand for it for leisure purpose will also increase in comparison to the flights done for work purpose.
- North America dominates the market with a share of over 40% in 2018. Presence of prominent market players like Uber, Boeing, and Beechcraft Corporation among others, is a major factor responsible for the high share of the market. The region is forecasted to be the largest region until the year 2026.
- Uber, which is one of the market players has partnered with Bell to launch the Nexus VTOL aircraft, that is being developed as the preferred platform for Uber`s Elevateflying taxi program.
- Leading players in the market are focused on investing and improving their R&D capabilities in order to offer the latest technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2199
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Flying Taxi Market on the basis of Component, Propulsion, Aircraft Type, Passenger capacity, Maximum distance, and Region:
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Actuation Systems
- Flight Controls
- Flight Management
Propulsion (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Parallel Hybrid
Aircraft type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Side-by-side aircraft
- Tiltwing aircraft
- Tiltrotor aircraft
Passenger Capacity (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Less than 3
- 3 to 10
- More than 10
Maximum Distance (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Less than 50kms
- 51 to 200kms
- More than 200kms
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request a customization of the market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2199
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.2. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Growing Automotive Industry
3.2. Rising demand for electric vehicles
Chapter 4. Global Flying Taxi Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Flying Taxi Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. Market Drivers Analysis
22.214.171.124. Need for faster modes of transportation
126.96.36.199. Rising government initiatives
4.2.3. Market Restraints Analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of proper regulatory framework
184.108.40.206. High initial R&D investments
4.2.4. Market Opportunities Analysis
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. PESTEL Analysis of Flying Taxi market…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flying-taxi-market
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States