Market Size – USD 17.57 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 6.2%, Market Trends – Implementation of stringent emission standards
The global fluid transfer system market size is expected to reach USD 28.48 Billion at a steady CAGR of 6.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Factors driving revenue growth of the fluid transfer system market are increasing demand for premium vehicles, implementation of more stringent fuel emission and tailpipe exhaust regulations, and stringent norms regarding CO2.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/572
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In May 2020, Puck Enterprises, which is a producer of liquid transfer equipment, announced completion of the acquisition of Coupling & Accessories Inc., which is a company producing hose connection and fittings in the US. The acquisition provides Puck Enterprises capability to develop more innovative solutions and offer an enhanced product line to its customers in the liquid transfer industry. Also, the acquisition offers Puck Enterprises and its subsidiary firm, BullDog Hose Company, improved control over their product offerings.
- Rubber hoses are commonly used for fluid transfer and are designed for specific fluid, pressure, and temperature ranges and are available in a variety of specifications. Rubber hoses have capability of resisting erosive wear better than steel pipes in certain applications.
- North America accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 due to presence of major market players such as Cooper Standard and Gates Corporation. Increasing investment in research & development of advanced fluid transfer systems in countries in the region is expected to propel growth of the North America market going ahead.
- Key players in the market include Contitech, Cooper Standard, Lander Automotive, Akwel, Gates Corporation, Hutchinson, Tristone, TI Fluid Systems, Castello Italio, and Kongsberg Automotive.
Emergen Research has segmented the global fluid transfer system market on the basis of equipment type, type, application, material, and region:
- Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- AC lines
- Air suspension lines
- SCR lines
- Brake lines
- DPF lines
- Fuel lines
- Turbo coolant lines
- Transmission oil cooling lines
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Mild Hybrid Vehicles
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Stainless Steel
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/572
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Fluid Transfer System market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Fluid Transfer System market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Fluid Transfer System Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Fluid Transfer System Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing vehicle production
22.214.171.124. Increase in stringency in tailpipe emission limits
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing popularity of electric vehicles may impact ICE fluid transfer system market
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Fluid Transfer System Market By Equipment Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Equipment Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
5.1.1. AC lines
5.1.2. Air suspension lines
5.1.3. SCR lines
5.1.4. Brake lines
5.1.5. DPF lines
5.1.6. Fuel lines
5.1.7. Turbo coolant lines
5.1.8. Transmission oil cooling lines
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fluid-transfer-system-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia