The Flight Tracking System Market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the major Flight Tracking System industry leading players along with the company profiles and strategies adopted by them. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly. A separate section with industry key players is included in the report, which provides a comprehensive analysis of price, cost, gross, revenue, product picture, specifications, company profile, and contact information.
The major players operating in the market for flight tracking system market include Honeywell International Inc., Aireon LLC, Rockwell Collins (United Technology Corporation), Garmin, Ltd., Flyht Aerospace Solutions Ltd., Spider Tracks Limited, Skytrac Systems Ltd., and Blue Sky Network.
The global flight tracking system market accounted to US$ 342.0 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 549.7 Mn by 2027.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE00002710/
The flight tracking system market has been derived from market trends and revenue generation factors from five different regions across the globe namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa, and South America. Demographically, the commercial aircrafts in Asian provinces are the early adopters of flight tracking systems, accrediting majority interest on business flights and having better experience of travel.
Furthermore, as more number of aircraft fleets inhibit the system, the passenger’s expectations is also expected to skyrocket. For the coming years the demand for flight tracking system is anticipated to be robust, and will highly impact the choice of airlines. This trend is particularly to be witnessed in China, where majority of the flight services would continue to expand to further regions and nations resulting in increased demand of flight tracking systems. Geographically, North America will have the largest share in the flight tracking system market by 2027, later followed by Europe and Asia Pacific region, owing to rapid technological developments, numerous investments and supportive Government policies in the western part of the world.
In the year 2014, after the case of the flight MH17 of Malaysian airlines, the concerns for enhancing the flight tracking system in commercial flight and management of air traffic system became extensively critical. This had led to reinvention of various regulations and emergence of various new initiatives by the global aviation agencies.
The UN specialized agency ICAO had created the GADSS (Global Aeronautical Distress Safety System) the comprised of standards and Recommendation Practices (SARP), which described the expectation of airlines and aircraft operators with respect to aircraft tracking in normal conditions and also when the aircrafts are in distress. Several civil aviation regulatory bodies across the world, which includes Europe, China, Singapore and Malaysia are already issued with mandates and have published the policy guidance documents for registered operators in their specific airspaces. For instance, in October 2018, the DGCA (Director General of Civil Aviation) had published a novel operations circular that explained the requirements for operators as per the ICAO guidelines
Directly Purchase/Place an Order for a copy of this research report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE00002710/
GLOBAL FLIGHT TRACKING SYSTEM – MARKET SEGMENTATION
By End Use:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America (SAM)
- Rest of SAM
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Aireon LLC
- Rockwell Collins (United Technology Corporation)
- Garmin, Ltd.
- Flyht Aerospace Solutions Ltd
- Spider Tracks Limited
- Skytrac Systems Ltd.
- Blue Sky Network
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Flight Tracking System market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Flight Tracking System market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email