FitEarphones launches Next-Gen Wireless Earphones with cutting edge bone conduction technology offering comfort, outstanding sound quality, durability, and value. With this launch, FitEarphones has re-invented the way music is streamed during sporting activities such as jogging, cycling, running and driving.
It is a known fact the gym is one of the most popular places for individuals to listen to music and use earphones. FitEarphones is set to establish itself as key players in the active-wear and tech market, ultimately able to offer all the portability of wireless technology along with comfort and quality for the fitness enthusiasts.
Key Features Include:
- Non-destructive sound quality: uses vibrations to transmit sound via your cheekbone to your cochlea thus preventing any impairment in sound.
- Extra Long Battery Life: Users can enjoy up to 4 hours of continuous listening while on the go with a standby function of at least 10 days.
- Waterproof and lightweight: Made of special materials chosen to make sure it is lightweight and waterproof.
- Wireless Bluetooth V5.0 Technology: The Bluetooth V5.0 technology ensures seamless connectivity and 10-meter signal transmission.
- Listen in Style: Designed for comfort with strong materials to ensure they won’t fall off while exercising intensively providing you with a fitted, comfortable listening experience.
“Convenience shouldn’t have to take a back seat to high-quality music. That is why FitEarphones deliver quality sound and a sleek design, as well as lightness, for anyone who enjoys music and entertainment on the go,” says Thomas Billings for FitEarphones. “The bone conduction technology that involves the use of vibrations, sound transmit via cheekbone to your cochlea, which prevents hearing impairment added to the premium experience that you just don’t see at this affordable price.”
To purchase one or for more information, please go to https://fitearphones.com/
FItEarPhones’ main goal to enhance customers’ workout experience. They strive to accomplish this by providing you with FitEarphones. Listening to music while exercising doesn’t just relieve boredom, it can help improve the quality of your workout by increasing your stamina and putting you in a better mood.
Company Name: FitEarphones
Contact Person: Thomas Billings
Email: Send Email
Address:16322 Rustic Stable Ln
State: Nevada 77429
Country: United States