“The global fintech market size is expected to reach USD 190.80 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising demand for smartphones and banking apps, increasing investment by private investors in fintech companies, rapid Internet penetration, implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies across various operations and processes, and increasing disposable income. Fintech or financial technology is a combination of financial solutions and advanced technologies. Fintech is based on advanced technologies and solutions for delivering value-added banking and financial solutions more efficiently. Financial organizations and banks are using various technologies and solutions such as AI, analytics, blockchain, mobile commerce, cloud infrastructure, cryptography, biometrics, cybersecurity, and RPA to offer more advanced and effective financial solutions and to improve their customer experience.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4171
Some key applications of fintech are retail banking, stock trading firms, investment banking, hedge funds, and others. Retail banking segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rising preference for retail banking due to its many advantages, including multiple product offering such as deposits, insurance, credit cards securities, and investments, availability of feasible loan options, and public wealth safety.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fintech-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In July 2021, Hay launched a cloud native microservice, Hay-as-a-Service’ (HaaS) solution. This service is designed to offer quick, secure and customizable financial services processing for financial and non-financial organizations.
- AI segment is expected to register relatively faster revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed rising preference for AI technology due to various advantages such as quick and easy access of large algorithms, risk detection, secure operation, and others.
- North America is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing use of e-Commerce platforms and rising preference for technologically advanced solutions for providing enhanced security to financial data and records of users are some major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Some major players in the market include Microsoft, Paytm, Google, IBM, Intel, Affirm, Upstart, Sigmoidal, Zest Finance, and Amazon.
Key reasons to buy this report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Fintech Market market size and elaborates on the latest market trends & developments and new product offerings.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the Fintech Market market’s regional landscape.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report identifies the most effective business strategies implemented by the market players for ideal business expansion.
- Furthermore, the report explains the macro-economic and micro-economic factors influencing market growth and highlights the potential investment opportunities, new and existing pricing structures, and emerging product application areas in the global market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4171
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Fintech Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Fintech Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Implementation of blockchain
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for mobile banking
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Concerns regarding data safety
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence…
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the fintech market based on technology, services, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Mobile Commerce
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wealth Management
- Fund Transfer
- Personal Loans and P2P Lending
- personal Finance
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Retail Banking
- Stock Trading Firms
- Investment Banking
- Hedge Funds
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4171
Reports and Data is a company of individuals who passionately seek to provide the world with an understanding that evolution is part of the natural feature and process that ushers in radical changes in ways things would otherwise function in a regular process.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States