The latest Oncolytic Virus Therapies market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global oncolytic virus therapies market size is expected to reach USD 609.7 Million at a steady CAGR of 26.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rise in prevalence of cancer, increase in number of clinical trials and investment in research & development for cancer therapies are driving the growth of oncolytic virus therapies market.
Oncolytic virus is a virus which infects and kills cancer cells and as these cancer cells are destroyed by oncolysis, they release new infectious particles which destroy remaining tumor. Cancer mortality rate is 158.3 per 100,000 people per year. Estimated national expense for cancer in the U.S. was USD 150.8 billion in 2018. This cost is likely to increase as population ages and need for development of new effective therapies will fuel oncolytic virus therapies market growth.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/704
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The Oncolytic Virus Therapies report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the Oncolytic Virus Therapies report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market are:
Oncolytics Biotech, Inc., Amgen Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Transgene SA, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd., Takara Bio Inc., PsiOxus Therapeutics, SillaJen, Inc., and ViroCure.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncolytic-virus-therapies-market
The report further segments the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry in key regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the global oncolytic virus therapies market on the basis of virus type, application, end-use, and region:
- Virus Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Genetically Engineered Oncolytic Viruses
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Vaccinia Virus
- Oncolytic Wild-Type Viruses
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus
- Genetically Engineered Oncolytic Viruses
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Solid Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Hematological Malignancies
- Solid Tumors
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Clinics
- Cancer Research Institute
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, Enara Bio and Boehringer Ingelheim announced a strategic collaboration and licensing agreement for R&D of novel targeted cancer immunotherapy. The new collaboration combines Boehringer’s approach to treat cancer through pairing science with innovative platforms such as oncolytic virus and cancer vaccines, with Enara’s expertise in cancer antigen identification.
- Breast cancer is among the second most diagnosed cancer across the globe and current treatments are insufficient to cure metastatic breast cancer often associated with severe side effects which destroys patient’s quality of life. Oncolytic virus therapies has emerged as a relevant tool to target different kinds of cancer such as breast cancer. For instance, Pelareorep is an unmodified and intravenously delivered oncolytic virus which primes an immune response among patients with breast cancer.
- Rise in number of research institutes for development of effective therapies and drugs to treat and study cancer, particularly in developing countries, is driving the growth of cancer research institute segment. Increased investment by private and government sectors into these institutions is driving segment growth.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. The U.S. is the primary contributor and is expected to witness high growth due to the large amount of funding by the private firms and government for clinical trials. Other factors driving the oncolytic virus therapies market are an increase in research and development initiatives to develop therapeutic options for chronic diseases, easy approval for clinical trials, and availability of highly sophisticated research infrastructure.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/704
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/704
Key takeaways of the Global Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Oncolytic Virus Therapies market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Oncolytic Virus Therapies market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging Oncolytic Virus Therapies markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Segmentation based on types
- Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia