The global filter integrity test market size is expected to reach USD 82.38 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.31% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The introduction of stringent regulations pertaining to the evaluation of the integrity of filter products has driven the adoption of filter integrity test systems within biopharmaceutical, food & beverages, and other end-use settings. The tests are highly adopted by the aforementioned end-users to ensure the structural integrity of a sterilizing filter in order to meet all regulatory requirements as well as manufacturer’s specifications, which in turn, has spurred the revenue generation in this market.
The availability of fully automated testing systems has provided emerging key players with lucrative growth avenues. Automated systems are portable and easy-to-use and provide reliable data, thereby enable in saving time as well as reducing labor and other handling costs. Furthermore, advancements such as the touch screen user interface simplify the test process and accelerate the testing capabilities.
Numerous incidences of post-use filter failure are detected during the filtration process leading to the removal or reprocessing of filtered products. Implementation of pre-use/post-sterilization integrity testing minimizes such post-use failure detections in the product, consequently improving the quality of filtration. This has further boosted the adoption of such tests in the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Filter Integrity Test Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/filter-integrity-test-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- High usage rate of bubble point test as a non-destructive method has attributed to the largest revenue share of the bubble point test
- Pressure hold test is gaining popularity mainly because it eliminates the risk to downstream sterility, and is expected to witness an increase in adoption rate at a lucrative pace
- High preference as well as the implementation of automated test systems coupled with continuous advancements in product designing, has resulted in the maximum revenue share of this segment
- Liquid filter integrity test accounted for higher penetration in 2018 due to high adoption of hydrophilic filters in bubble point and forward flow (diffusion) tests
- Factors such as high demand for single-use products, expansion of contract services, and increasing funds for bioprocessing technology have driven the adoption of test systems in biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical companies at large scale
- Mutually beneficial partnerships between the key players and food & beverage producers for improving the quality of food products offer lucrative opportunities for integrity tests in the food & beverage industry
- North America dominated the global market due to the presence of leading players providing testing systems and stringent government regulations for implementation of tests within multiple industries
- Asia Pacific is poised to witness the fastest growth as a consequence of the continuous efforts adopted by the local players as well as international players to reinforce their market presence
- Sartorius AG, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Pall Corporation, and Merck KGaA are some key players operating in the filter integrity test market
- Key vendors are adopting strategic growth initiatives such as novel product developments, partnerships & agreements, and geographical expansion to enhance the market share
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6884/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global filter integrity test market report on the basis of test method, mode, type, end-use, and region:
Filter Integrity Test Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Forward Flow (Diffusion) Test
- Bubble Point Test
- Pressure Hold Test
- Water Intrusion Test
Filter Integrity Test Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
Filter Integrity Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Liquid Filter Integrity Test
- Air Filter Integrity Test
Filter Integrity Test End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
Filter Integrity Test Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports @
In-line UV-Vis Spectroscopy Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-line-uv-vis-spectroscopy-market
Immunoprecipitation Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoprecipitation-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States