The global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market size is expected to reach USD 10.6 billion by 2026 expanding at a CAGR of 6.9%, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Fetal and neonatal care devices consist of a variety of equipment that are designed to monitor and detect complications in newborn babies. The market growth can be attributed to factors such as a growing birthrate in developing countries coupled with rising prevalence of associated premature births also known as preemies.
Furthermore, neonatal hospital-acquired infections such as Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI) and healthcare-associated pneumonia are additional notable factors responsible for the market growth. Various aspects such as delayed maternal age, induced fertility, and lack of proper prenatal care are considered to be major factors contributing to the birth of premature babies.
According to the WHO estimates, 15 million neonates are born annually and a million were reported to die from preterm birth complications in 2015. To address the complications associated with babies born prematurely, the demand for fetal and neonatal care equipment is expected to rise significantly. In addition, consequences of supportive government policies coupled with rapid technological advancements in modern fetal and neonatal medical equipment is expected to contribute for growth in the long term.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fetal-labor-and-delivery-and-neonatal-equipment-market
Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market Report Highlights
• The UPS segment held the largest market share in 2018, accredited to the increasing demand for energy in data centers Fetal care equipment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018, however neonatal care equipment is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period.
• Increasing complications during birth, increasing number of separate facilities for fetal & newborn care, and technological advancement in the fetal & neonatal care field are the key driving factors of the market. For instance, in February 2019, the University of Chicago Medicine launched Fetal and Neonatal Care Center (FNCC). The center offers one stop access to various specialists.
• North America held the largest share in the fetal and neonatal care equipment market in 2018 due to the high awareness about neonatal and fetal care along with large number of neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) admissions.
• The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to aspects such as high birth rate in some Asia Pacific countries such as India & China and rising awareness programs for the improvement of fetal care & neonatal care.
• In July 2013, largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Southeast Asia became operational in Singapore. The facility is equipped with advanced equipment and technology.
• The major players operating in the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V, THE DRAGER GROUP, Natus Medical Incorporated, Masimo Corporation, and Medtronic.
• Mergers & collaborations and product development are the key strategies being undertaken by the market players. For instance, in June 2019 Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. entered into an agreement with Huntleigh Healthcare Limited to commercialize OBIX BeCA, a fetal monitor, in the U.S.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fetal-labor-and-delivery-and-neonatal-equipment-market/request/rs1
Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment market based on product, end use, and region:
Product Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Fetal Care Equipment
• Ultrasound Devices
• Fetal Dopplers
• Fetal MRI Systems
• Fetal Monitors
• Fetal Pulse Oximeters
• Neonatal Care Equipment
• Infant Warmers
• Convertible Warmers & Incubators
• Phototherapy Equipment
• Respiratory Devices
• Neonatal Ventilators
• Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
• Oxygen Analyzers and Monitors
• Neonatal Monitoring Devices
• Blood Pressure Monitors
• Cardiac Monitors
• Pulse Oximeters
• Integrated Monitoring Devices
End Use Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Diagnostic Centers
• Clinics & Others
Regional Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1182/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Intrapartum Monitoring Devices Market Analysis Report, By Product (Monitors, Electrodes (Fetal Scalp Electrodes, Intrauterine Pressure Catheter, Transducer for Fetal Heart Rate)), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States