Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Fertility Testing Market: By Product (Ovulation Predictor Kits, Fertility Monitors (Urine & Saliva-based), and Fertility Tracking Apps), By Availability (Over The Counter, Prescription Based), By Application (Female, Male) By Testing Facility (Hospital Laboratories, Fertility Clinics, and Home Based), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical diagnostics market – fertility testing over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Fertility Testing: Highlights
As we approach 2019, it is quite clear that there’s a lot of money to be made in reproductive medicine—the industry is growing at a rapid pace and expected to generate $6.6 billion revenue by 2020. But all the products that are available in this segment, are they growing? Or are they making money on end user’s sentiments?
Amidst the uncertainty whether these products have result reproducibility, there’s the rising crop of egg-freezing start-ups, which have come under scrutiny by doctors who worry that the message of future-preparedness they promote is belied by the fact that the odds of having a baby with frozen eggs aren’t great.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request a sample here:
While the market is flooded with kits and apps, what is lacking in this market is the in-depth scientific analysis. While there are lot of research studies on infertile women and their treatment, there are only limited studies on fertility in the general population. Physicians know very little about the mechanisms of fertility, and why getting pregnant is so easy for some and hard for others. This makes the success rate of these kits questionable.
Players such as TaiDoc Tech (Taiwan), Fetility Focus (UK), Valley Electronics (Germany), Geratherm Medical (Germany), Hilin Life Products (US), Fairhaven Health (US), are present in the market, the competition is less as compared to other diagnostic segments.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Why are the success rate of fertility testing kits questionable?
- What are the success rate of App based fertility kits? Is it attractive? How many players are there in the market?
- Who influences the purchase of fertility kits or tests? Physicians or friends or self?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
The global clinical diagnostics market (fertility testing) is segmented into the following categories:
- Ovulation Predictor Kits
- Fertility Monitors (Urine & Saliva-based)
- Fertility Tracking Apps
- Over The Counter
- Prescription Based
- Female fertility kits
- Male fertility kits
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Fertility Clinics
- Home Based
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.