Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Fertility Testing & HPV Testing Market: By Product (Ovulation Predictor Kits, Fertility Monitors (Urine & Saliva-based), and Fertility Tracking Apps), By Application (Pap Test (Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Cancer), By Testing Facility (Hospital Laboratories, Fertility Clinics, and Home Based), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical diagnostics market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Fertility Testing & HPV Testing: Highlights
The human papillomavirus (HPV) is a sexually transmitted infection common among men and women across all geographic and socioeconomic subgroups worldwide. Recent evidence suggests that HPV infection may affect fertility and alter the efficacy of assisted reproductive technologies. In men, HPV infection can affect sperm parameters, specifically motility. HPV-infected sperm can transmit viral DNA to oocytes, which may be expressed in the developing blastocyst. HPV can increase trophoblastic apoptosis and reduce the endometrial implantation of trophoblastic cells, thus increasing the theoretical risk of miscarriage.
It has been estimated that approximately 79 million Americans have at least one type of HPV, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At least 150 varieties of HPV exist. This make the US market one of the major markets for this segment. Combination of results from the fertility testing market corroborated with HPV testing can give better and conclusive insights for the stakeholders.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request a sample here:
Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (The Netherlands), Hologic Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Quest Diagnostics (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.) are the key players operating in the HPV testing and Pap test market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Why are the success rate of fertility testing kits questionable?
- What are the success rate of App based fertility kits? Is it attractive? How many players are there in the market?
- Are the fertility and HPV market inter-related? How can the stakeholders benefit?
The global fertility testing & HPV testing is segmented into the following categories:
- Ovulation Predictor Kits
- Fertility Monitors (Urine & Saliva-based)
- Fertility Tracking Apps
By Application for HPV testing
- Pap Test (Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Cancer)
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Diagnostic Clinics
- Mobile Clinics/ Physician’s clinic
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.