Warrenville, IL – March 28, 2019 – Raymond James Financial Services is proud to announce that Fernando S. Ereneta of Legacy Wealth Advisors has once again been named to the Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisor list!
The recently released list recognizes advisors and practices on a state by state basis from national, regional and independent firms.
For more information, visit: https://www.forbes.com/best-in-state-wealth-advisors/#6979adfb291d
“God has blessed our practice in many ways”, said Fernando. “The team and I thank God for the opportunity to serve the clients and families entrusted in our care. We desire to continue to serve them and help them sustain their legacy for generations to come. We feel very fortunate to be able to get to know them and be involved in their lives.”
While it is an honor to be on this list, the team and I are committed to continual improvement. We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all that we do and to grow and develop the team to better service clients. As evidence of that commitment, we have made some of the following improvements over the past two years:
- We added a third Financial Advisor. Justin Ancona joined us in 2017. He has since been certified as a Financial Advisor and is sitting for the CFP® exam later in the year.
- We added a Relationship Manager. Jennifer Secola joined us in 2018. She comes to us with years of experience in the financial services field and has already applied that experience to our clients’ advantage.
- Our newest member of the team is Evelyn Day, Client Service Associate. Often, she will be the first person you talk to when you call us. She is dedicated to making your experience with us pleasant as possible.
- We added a Chief Operating Officer (COO). Craig Ediger joined us in 2017. Craig is an experienced COO and helps run the day-to-day operations of the practice, freeing the rest of the team to spend as much time in their unique abilities to better service clients.
- We implemented Client Advisory Boards as a way for us to directly hear from you about improvements in services and possible additional services we could add to serve you better. Each one of those meetings has yielded new ideas, many of which we have implemented.
- Our Client Survey provides an opportunity for you to tell us how we are doing and to tell us where we might improve.
- Once a month, we have a Development Day. The team goes off-site to review our processes, share ideas about improvements and learn new concepts around client service and best practices in and outside the financial services industry. On some of the days, we will give back and volunteer at local non-for profits in the community. These Development Days provide us with opportunities for continual improvement and team building.
We don’t tell you about these improvements from any sense of pride. We merely want you to see that we have a mindset of not resting on our laurels and we are dedicated to getting better at serving you. We appreciate each of our clients so very much. We consider it an honor to serve you.
*Nearly 30,000 nominations were received for the Forbes recognition. The Forbes ranking of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research is based on an algorithm of qualitative criteria and quantitative data. Those advisors that are considered have a minimum of 7 years of experience, and the algorithm weighs factors like revenue trends, AUM, compliance records, industry experience and those that encompass best practices in their practices and approach to working with clients. Portfolio performance is not a criteria due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Out of 29,334 advisors nominated by their firms, 3,477 received the award. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receive a fee in exchange for rankings. This ranking is not indicative of advisor’s future performance, is not an endorsement, and may not be representative of individual clients’ experience. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors or RIA firms pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. Raymond James is not affiliated with Forbes or Shook Research, LLC. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Legacy Wealth Advisors is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
About Fernando S. Ereneta
Fernando Ereneta is a Registered Principal, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. and CEO, Legacy Wealth Advisors. A thoughtful attentive advisor, Fernando’s underlying mission is to serve families and help preserve and manage their legacies for multiple generations. He uses a personalized approach when working with clients, meeting with each of them on a regular basis to ensure that their investments remain suitable for their objectives throughout changing personal and market conditions.
Fernando S. Ereneta
Registered Principal, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
CEO, Legacy Wealth Advisors
Company Name: Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC
Contact Person: Evelyn Day
Email: Send Email
Address:4200 Cantera Drive, Suite 221
State: IL 60555
Country: United States