The global feed acidulants market size is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing awareness about the importance of healthy livestock, benefits of feed acidulants, and government initiatives to promote growth of the feed sector are some key factors driving market revenue growth to a significant extent currently.
Feed acidulants are organic or inorganic substances usually added to animal feed to enhance the quality by minimizing presence of harmful bacteria and to help in improving overall health and performance of animals. These products also help in increasing shelf life, flavor, and to balance the pH levels of animal feed. Increasing focus on animal health and gradual inclination towards natural growth promoters are other key factors fueling market growth. In addition, factors such as increasing consumption of animal-based products and rising demand for high-quality meat are contributing to market growth.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3969
However, some factors expected to hamper growth of feed acidulants market during the forecast period are soaring prices of feed acidulants and availability of better, and more cost-effective substitutes.
BASF SE (Germany), Yara International ASA (Norway), Kemin Industries Inc. (US), Kemira OYJ (Finland), and Biomin Holding GmbH (Austria). Impextraco NV (Belgium), Pancosma (Switzerland), Nutrex NV (Belgium), Perstorp Holding Ab (Sweden), Novus International (US), Jefo Nutrition Inc. (Canada), Anpario plc (UK), Corbion Purac (Netherlands), ADDCON Group (Germany), and Peterlabs holding (Malaysia) are some major players in the global feed acidulants market.
Based On Type (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Propionic Acid
- Formic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Sorbic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Acetic Acid
Based on Animal Type (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Compound (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based on Form (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Function: (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- pH control
- Feed efficiency
Based On Region: (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some key highlights from the report:
- On the basis of type, the formic acid segment revenue is expected to account for largest share as compared to other type segments during the forecast period. High demand for formic acid is attributed to easy mixing and ability to enhance the feed efficacy.
- Based on the form, the dry form segment is projected to account for robust revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to favorable properties such as easy storage, longer shelf life, and cost-effectiveness.
- In context to function, the pH control segment is expected to register a significant CAGR between 2021 and 2028 attributing to growing awareness for maintaining animal diet.
- On the basis of animal type, the poultry segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is projected to maintain its leading position over the forecast period owing to high consumption rate of poultry and poultry products across the world and growing demand for high-quality poultry meat.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. High revenue growth is attributed to factors such as advancements in feed industry and rising consumption of meat and dairy products in India, China, Japan, and Thailand.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/feed-acidulants-market
Key points addressed in the report:
- Global Feed Acidulants market report offers insights on market share, drivers, constraints, limitations and opportunities
- Precise information about beneficial investment approaches key trends, technological developments, gross profit of leading companies and investments in research and development activities
- New strategies adopted by new and emerging players in the global Feed Acidulants market
Table of Content:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Feed Acidulants Market Landscape
14. Feed Acidulants Market, Key Company Profiles
14.1. ADDCON Group GMBH
14.1.1. Key Facts
14.1.2. Business Description
14.1.3. Products And Services
14.1.4. Financial Overview
14.1.5. SWOT Analysis
14.1.6. Key Developments
14.2. Anpario Plc
14.2.1. Key Facts
14.2.2. Business Description
14.2.3. Products And Services
14.2.4. Financial Overview
14.2.5. SWOT Analysis
14.2.6. Key Developments
14.3. BASF SE
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3969
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States