The global farm equipment rental market size is expected to reach USD 82.2 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is being steadily driven by rapid shift to mechanization of farming and agriculture techniques and adoption of farming machinery, equipment, and services for agricultural operations, especially in developing economies. Farm equipment is not used regularly in every agricultural operation, is used seasonally, and remain idle for most of the time after seeds are deployed. Farmers are increasingly realizing the importance of rental equipment and the savings associated with these services as opposed to the investments required to purchase self-owned equipment. In addition, saving on maintenance costs and other related costs that come with owning farming equipment and vehicles are some other key factors supporting market growth.
In addition, rapid technological advancements in enhancing engine efficiency of vehicles and equipment used in agriculture and increasing tractor horsepower capacity are factors also influencing market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3944
Over the past years, a significant rise in the number of startups offering different farm equipment rental services has been observed. The rental services of farm equipment offer cost-saving advantages to end-users. Moreover, they also help to transform agriculture through mechanization. These factors are further supporting market growth.
Some key findings from the report
- In September 2018, India’s second largest tractor maker, TAFE, introduced the JFarm Service APP, which is a platform based on tractor aggregation; aiding farmers in achieving optimal utilization of farming tractors.
- Tractors accounted for highest revenue share in the farm equipment rental market in 2020, and is expected to maintain dominance over other machinery segments over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to rising demand for tractors with high horse-power, ranging above 40 HP, such as row crop tractors and utility tractors from various developed countries in North America and Europe
- High range of power output offers farmers 4WD and 2WD drive types, making vehicles more feasible for farmers with large and small holdings to utilize more efficiently. Various developing countries with matured agricultural economies can easily work with this range of power output, along with increasing the level of mechanization at farms.
- Rising demand for mechanization in farming and rising number of medium-scale farmers are augmenting demand for hiring tractor in African countries, especially in south of the Sahara.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is projected to increase significantly owing to rapid adoption of different types of farm equipment, including harvesters and tractors, on rental basis.
- Major players in the farm equipment rental market include CNH Industrial (UK), John Deere (US), Kubota Corporation (Japan), Escorts Ltd. (India), Mahindra & Mahindra (India), AGCO Corporation (US), and JCB (UK).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global farm equipment rental market on the basis of equipment type, power output, drive, and region:
Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Other equipment types
Power Output Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- 31-70 HP
- 71-130 HP
- 131-250 HP
- >250 HP
Drive Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Two-wheel drive
- Four-wheel drive
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- South America
- Middle East
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/farm-equipment-rental-market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1 Introduction
1.1 Objectives Of The Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Scope
1.4 Periodization Considered
1.5 Currency Considered
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
220.127.116.11 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
18.104.22.168 Key Data From Primary Sources
22.214.171.124 Breakdown Of Primaries
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions & Limitations
2.4.2 Limitations Of The Study
Chapter 3 Executive Summaries
Chapter 4 Premium Insights
4.1 Opportunities In The Global Market
4.2 Market, By Drive
4.3 Asia Pacific: Market For Farm Equipment Rental, By Key Country And Equipment Type
4.4 Market, By Equipment Type And Region
4.5 Market: Major Regional Submarkets
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Competitive Leadership Mapping
11.2.1 Visionary Leaders
11.2.2 Dynamic Differentiators
11.2.4 Emerging Companies
11.3 Market Share Analysis, 2019
11.4 Competitive Scenario
11.4.2 Expansions & Investments
11.4.3 New Product Launches
11.4.4 Agreements & Collaborations
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
12.1 John Deere
12.2 Cnh Industrial
12.3 Kubota Corporation
12.4 Agco Corporation
12.5 Mahindra & Mahindra
12.7 Escorts Ltd.
12.8 Tractors & Farm Equipments Ltd.
12.9 Pape Group Inc.
12.10 Premier Equipment Rentals
12.11 Flaman Group Of Companies Ltd.
12.12 Pacific Ag Rentals Llc
12.13 Pacific Tractor & Implement Ltd
12.15 Kwipped, Inc
12.16 Cedar Streets Sales & Rentals Inc.
12.17 Em3 Agri-Services Ltd.
12.18 German Bliss Equipment Inc.
12.19 Friesen Sales & Rentals
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States