The winter season of 2018-2019 was a harsh one for the residents of Ontario. Record temperatures, above average snowfall and high winds caused for uncomfortable outdoor conditions. They also attributed to higher than normal indoor heating demands, often causing furnaces to run constantly in order to keep temperatures at a consistent level within resident’s homes. Due to this, heating and cooling companies in the region have experienced a significant increase in demand for emergency repair services and installations of new furnace equipment.
Heating and Cooling Toronto Company has felt this increase in demand as well. With maintenance calls, service calls and requests for new furnace installations coming in at a constant rate they have been left with a full schedule and a team of technicians that have been diligently hard at work. Luckily, their years of experience in the business means they know their clients furnaces and are easily able to meet their needs even at the busiest of times, like this winter has proven.
How to maximize your furnace’s performance
Heating and Cooling Toronto Company offers these tips to maximize your furnace’s performance during the cold winter months and to ensure that it provides efficient service for years to come.
- Routine maintenance is one of the best ways to safeguard against problems with your furnace. Having your equipment cleaned by a certified professional, on a regular basis can help prevent problems before they start and can identify any potential issues and rectify them before they become a serious complication.
- Installing a new, more energy efficient furnace can minimize heating costs and maximize heat output within your home. 15 years is the approximate lifespan of a furnace and at this time, it’s always a good idea to have your furnace thoroughly inspected and look into what options there are for replacement.
Why is having an efficient furnace so important?
Many of us, today have come to blindly rely on our furnaces to keep us warm and we rarely give it a second thought, until something goes wrong and our house goes cold. Having a furnace that is reliable and efficient is vital to more than just our comfort:
- Without heat, pipes can freeze and burst causing extensive flooding and water damage and incurring huge costs.
- A malfunctioning gas furnace can leak carbon monoxide, a deadly gas, into your home. This gas is known as the “silent killer” as it is scentless and shows no sign of its presence. Victims slowly become tired and fall asleep, never to wake up again.
- An electric furnace that is not working properly may cause high voltage shocks, resulting in electrocution.
About Heating and Cooling Toronto
Heating and Cooling Toronto is a full service HVAC company servicing the GTA. They offer services for furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, water purifiers and full plumbing services. The also provide maintenance on all equipment and offer customer protection plans as well.
Company Name: Toronto Heating and Cooling Company
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:60 Pippin Rd #34, Concord
State: Ontario L4K 4M8