Expense Manager Pro is an innovative app, specially designed for employees and consultants recording time and expenses of their multiple clients or projects. The app, available on App Store, tracks expenses, logs time and mileage and records payments received. It features a user-friendly interface where all the information is organized by individual jobs and clients. Users can customize the app features to suit their requirements and preferences. In addition, the app generates job invoices through the built-in reporting engine which can be sent directly to clients.
Features and Advantages:
- Track expenses, mileage, time and payments within different jobs.
- Manage various clients using functions for bill rates and billing increments.
- Create jobs for clients with dynamic job states such as Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid.
- Track expenses using payment method, tags, merchants, notes and pictures of receipts.
- Track mileage in miles or kilometres.
- Capture receipts with device camera.
- Track time spent with clients by using a real time clock with start and stop option. The time can be started or stopped any time the user wants. Tags and time categories are also tracked with time entries.
- The payment management system enables the user to track client payments when received which can be further used to auto calculate job statuses.
- The app doesn’t require internet or a network and works offline perfectly.
- Multinational currency support enables the user to set preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
- The user can import the exchange rate data from the internet.
- The collected data can be reported from within the app via Job Invoice, Client Summary and Hours Worked reports.
- Reports are generated as PDF documents that can be sent to other applications like E-mail, Whatsapp etc.
- Tag management option allows the creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with expense, mileage and time entries.
- The user can also manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use.
- In addition, application data can be backed up and restored with iCoud or Google Drive so that data is completely safe, even if the device gets lost or damaged.
- Expense Manager comes with an Extensive user’s guide with step by step manual to access all the features of the app.
Expense Manager Pro is available for purchase at a price of $11.99USD on App Store. It requires iOS 11.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
More information about the app and other products by the developer can be found on their official website.