E-waste and ITAD market revenue growth is driven by deployment of regulatory compliance and increased awareness regarding the adverse impact of E-waste on health and on the environment. In 2019, approximately 54 million metric tons of electronic waste was generated worldwide. E-waste contains 75% of environmentally hazardous waste found in landfills and less than 20% is recycled each year.
The report presents a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better view of the competitive landscape. It also provides details about the organic and inorganic business approaches undertaken by the key companies in the E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) market to offer a holistic overview of the business landscape to the reader. It further covers all the relevant aspects of the market to help readers capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities and gain maximum returns on the investments.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/747
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- BFSI segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 as the industry has highly confidential and secure data such as personal information and account details of customers and corporates. Any data breach could compromise crucial information and affect a company’s reputation and hamper credibility. Thus, these sectors are adopting reliable and efficient ITAD programs, not only to dispose old devices, but to also properly manage E-waste.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 as the region shows a trend of high demand for latest technologies and product innovation. Implementation of various regulations to promote proper disposal of E-waste and ITAD and increased awareness among public regarding sustainable consumerism is driving growth of the market. Developed countries used to export their E-waste to less developed countries, but as most of these countries are limiting acceptance of such wastes, developed countries are taking initiatives to manage E-waste.
- Key players in the market include Dell Technologies, Electronic Recyclers International, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, LifeSpan International, Umicore S.A., Aurubis AG, Tetronics (International) Ltd., IBM Corporation, Boliden AB, and Iron Mountain.
Emergen Research has segmented the global E-waste and ITAD market on the basis of type, source, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Home appliances
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory devices
- IT devices
- Mobile Devices
- Storage Devices
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare Industry
- Media and Entertainment
- Aerospace and Defense
- Educational Institutions
- Public Sector and Government Offices
Regional Segmentation of the Market:
- North America (U.S.., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/747
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. E-waste and ITAD Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. E-waste and ITAD Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increase in adoption of new technologies and BYOD
188.8.131.52. Electronic product short lifecycle
184.108.40.206. Rise in demand for energy-efficient products
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost of recycling
18.104.22.168. Lack of proper IT asset disposition policies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To get the full coverage of the global E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/e-waste-and-information-technology-asset-disposition-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia