The Europe process chemicals for water treatment market size is expected to reach USD 3.64 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Growing consumption of water along with stringent government regulations for the use of process chemicals is estimated to drive the process chemicals for water treatment market across the globe.
The Europe process chemicals for water treatment market is driven by implementation of high-water quality standards for several industrial applications along with stringent environmental regulations for wastewater treatment. Additionally, the most widely used process chemicals for water treatment in Europe comprise of corrosion inhibitors, solvents, coagulants & flocculants, antiscalants, Demulsifiers and biocides among others.
Request a Sample Copy of the Europe Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-process-chemicals-water-treatment-market/request/rs1
Wastewater treatment process chemicals in Europe are used in various applications such as cooling water treatment, membrane water treatment and boiler water treatment etc. across numerous end-users such as sugar & ethanol, fertilizer, refining and petroleum manufacturing industries in the region.
In January 2019, BASF and Solenis merged their paper and water chemicals businesses. It is aimed at adding value to their customers and is anticipated to boost the sales of process chemicals.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Germany has developed standards under German water regulation named state of technical art which defines operating techniques which are capable of minimizing emissions from harmful substances
- Since the last decade, membrane filtration was developed which provided compact design for waste water treatment plants and electro dialysis and reverse osmosis also uses membrane technology for selective removal of specific components in water
- The manufacturing industries like petroleum manufacturing and refining industries in Europe have exceptional water requirements, but their major risk is the effect of waste discharge on water quality, for downstream users and aquatic ecosystems
- The increase in demand for developing a centralized facility for wastewater treatment unit for medium and small-scale manufacturers for complete in-situ process attaining zero discharge is the trend prevailing in waste water treatment process chemical market
- Key players active in the Europe process chemicals for water treatment market include SUEZ; BASF SE; Ecolab Inc.; Solenis LLC; Nouryon; Kemira OYJ; Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC; Dow; SNF Group; Cortec Corporation; Solvay; Johnson Matthey and Veolia.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6714/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe process chemicals for water treatment market on the basis of application, and regions:
Europe Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Sugar & Ethanol
- Geothermal Power Generation
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
Europe Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Browse Related Report:
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-entry-water-treatment-systems-market
Water Treatment Systems Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-treatment-systems-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States