The Europe, MEA, and CIS extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine market size is anticipated to reach USD 122.14 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. Key factors contributing to the growth include increasing prevalence of respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary diseases and growing awareness regarding the benefits associated with the usage of ECMO machine. Moreover, rise in the number of patients suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is anticipated to create demand for ECMO treatment.
High adoption of these devices can be attributed to introduction of innovative products and approval by regulatory bodies. In August 2017, the Ministry of Health (MoH) announced the launch of ECMO services in Asir region. This service was made available at three MoH’s healthcare centers located in Jeddah, Riyadh, and Dammam. Increased adoption of ECMO machines in hospitals and medical centers is anticipated to propel growth of Europe, MEA, and CIS extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine market during the forecast period. According to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, survival rate without and with ECMO is about 20% and 60%, respectively. ECMO also helps in ventilation, oxygenation, and cardiac output. Such advantages provided have increased the adoption of these systems in hospitals, which in turn is projected to boost the Europe, MEA, and CIS ECMO machine market in the next few years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Europe, MEA, & CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Machine Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-mea-cis-extracorporeal-membrane-oxygenation-ecmo-machine-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Middle East and Africa hold significant potential for ECMO machines owing to the increasing prevalence of cardiac and respiratory diseases
- Veno-arterial is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period, driven by the increasing application in patients suffering from cardiovascular collapse
- Increasing number of government funding programs to reduce burden of cardiopulmonary diseases is anticipated to facilitate market growth
- Respiratory segmented led with a market share of over 40% in 2018, attributed to the increasing number of patients suffering from respiratory conditions
- Veno-arterial segment led the extracorporeal membrane oxygenation market in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR 4.9% over the forecast period. Due to technological advancements, VA-ECMO is used to treat patients suffering from pulmonary embolism and pulmonary hypertension, especially in the case of acute decompensation
- Growing number of intensive care units in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, and other countries is likely to boost market growth during the forecast period
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6951/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe, MEA, and CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) machine market on the basis of component, modality, application, and region:
Europe, MEA, & CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Machine Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Europe, MEA, & CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Machine Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Europe, MEA, & CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Machine Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Respiratory application
- Cardiac application
- Extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Europe, MEA, & CIS Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) MachineRegional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Czeck Republic
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Subdermal Contraceptive Implants Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/subdermal-contraceptive-implants-market
Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-bone-grafts-substitutes-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States