The Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market size is likely to account for USD 4.61 billion by 2027, as per a new report published by Million Insights. The market is predicted to register 6.5% CAGR over the next seven years. Factors such as government regulations, technological advancements and workers safety are attributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the awareness pertaining to environment safety has increased, which resulted in an increased number of companies installing air filtration units.
European Union has robust regulation in place to curb the industrial emission. Implementation of health and safety regulation is further likely to bolster product demand. In addition, financial support will also work as a catalyst for enhancing the production of cost-effective industrial air filtration units.
To download the sample PDF of “Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/europe-industrial-air-filtration-market/request-sample
Over the past few years, technical advancements have resulted in the introduction of efficient products which consume low energy. The demand for dry scrubber type filtration unit is gaining traction owing to its features such as corrosion resistance and low energy consumption. Considering the increasing demand, manufacturers have upped their investment in research and development.
Key players such as 3M, 3nine AB, Alfa Laval, Absolent AB, Nederman, Keller Lufttechnik GmbH + Co. KG and Honeywell International among others are operating in the Europe industrial air filtration market. Apart from Europe, these companies are focusing on strengthening their global presence.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• By product, HEPA filters are anticipated to register more than 7.2 CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Based on end-use, the food segment is likely to register more than 8% CAGR over the next seven years.
• Germany accounted for more than 20% share in the market and the region is predicted to register the highest growth rate over the forecast duration.
• Major companies in the market are 3nine AB, Alfa Laval, MANN+HUMMEL, 3M, Absolent AB, Nederman and SPX Corporation among others.
Million Insights has segmented the Europe industrial air filtration market on the basis of product, end use and region:
Europe Industrial Air Filtration Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Dust Collectors
• Oil Mist Collectors
• HEPA Filters
• Cartridge Collectors & Filters (CC&F)
• Baghouse Filters
• Welding Fume Extractors
• Wet Scrubbers
• Dry Scrubbers
Europe Industrial Air Filtration End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Paper & Pulp and Woodworking
Europe Industrial Air Filtration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
List of Key Players of Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market
• Alfa Laval
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
• Parker Hannifin Corporation (Clarcor Inc.)
• Daikin Industries, Ltd.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Sharp Corporation
• SPX Corporation
• 3nine AB
• Absolent AB
• AFS Air Filter Systeme GmbH
• Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC)
• LTA Industrial Air Cleaning
• Keller Lufttechnik GmbH + Co. KG
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. U.S. Wound Care Centers Market – The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, as per a new study by Million Insights.
2. North America Metro Ethernet Services Market – The North America metro ethernet services market size is projected to reach USD 27.1 billion by 2025 and projected to register 4.8% CAGR over the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar