In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Europe electric lawn mower market report.
The Europe electric lawn mower market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The electric lawn mower market in the robotic mower segment would realize an incremental growth of USD 25 million in revenue in 2020.
- Buoyed by the growing demand for mowers in residential segment, the market is likely to witness an incremental growth of over USD 1 billion in 2025, registering CAGR around 7% during the forecast period.
- Registering a healthy growth CAGR over 7%, the deck/standard blades mowers will contribute to the incremental growth with over 500 thousand units during 2019-2025.
- Owing to the growing demand in construction sector, professional landscaping service registers a growth in CAGR over 6%.
- At the country level, Germany contributed the largest revenue of over USD 500 million in 2019.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, blade & drive type, distribution channels, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 55 other vendors
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation
- Electric walk-behind lawn mowers are witnessing high popularity in the residential segment. Small contractors are serving high traffic areas such as golf clubs and stadiums and approaches with these machines. The increasing adoption of robotic powered lawn mowers in European countries such as Germany, France, Sweden, Austria, and other Nordic countries affects the walk-behind market.
- The professional segment is growing due to the increased application of electric mowers to perform landscaping services providers. One of the key factors driving the growth of this segment includes innovations. Landscaping firms have increased focus on eco-friendly garden equipment.
- Electric lawn mowers are largely sold through retail distribution channels such as specialty stores, dealerships and distributors, supermarkets, and hypermarkets. The distribution environment is rapidly evolving, with systems and processes being upgraded at a rapid pace.
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market by Product Type
- Standard Ride-on
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market by End-user
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market by Blade Type
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market by Drive Type
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Market Players
- Dealers & Distribution
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
A smart home is a home system that provides integrated centralized control of individual systems such as small appliances, consumer electronics, environmental control systems, and building components. It is a residential extension of building automation. Smartphones connect consumers and machines, offering a common control to operate these systems. The whole concept of a smart home is changing the way people live. Several appliances and household equipment in homes are connected by cables and electric wiring, and there are wireless modes of communication. They can be controlled from remote places, using cellphones as terminals. Engrained digital knowledge among consumers will encourage the acceptance of robots in homes. The development of smart homes will make it possible to program a complete and autonomous robotic lawn mower. Robotic lawn mowers could become an integral part of a smart home.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increased Adoption of Green Landscaping
- Increasing use of Battery-powered Products
- Increased Demand for Golf Courses
- Growth in Manufacture-led Programs & Initiatives
Europe Electric Lawn Mower Market – Geography
The UK is the leading market for lawn and garden care across the world. With historic investment in lawn creation, the UK market has hit maturity, thereby recording slow growth. However, conducting programs such as Growing a Greener Britain, a crowdfunding platform that works on keeping neighborhoods in the UK green and clean, is expected to keep the market for lawn mowers afloat. Landscapers are collaborating with various bodies and are looking at identifying turfgrass species that work well in transitional climates due to issues related to water conservation. Thus, species such as Bermuda grass have been discovered to help reduce water consumption and fertilizer inputs, making grass growing favorable across properties such as golf courses. It is also creating demand for electric-reel mowers that mow low to the ground without scalping.
- Deere & Company
- Honda Motor Company
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- Techtronic Industries
- The Toro Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alfred Kärcher
- Alamo Group
- Alfred Kärcher
- Ariens Company
- Bad Boy Mowers
- Black + Decker
- Blount International
- Bobcat Company (Doosan Bobcat)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Chervon Group
- Cobra Garden Machinery
- Einhell Germany
- Emak Group
- Erkunt Traktor Sanayii
- Future Gen Robotics
- Generac Power Systems
- Globe Tools Group
- Grey Technology (GTECH)
- Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology
- Hayter Limited
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- The Hyundai Motor Group
- Linea Tielle
- Lowe’s Corporation (KOBALT)
- Makita Corporation
- McLane Manufacturing
- Mean Green Products
- Milagrow HumanTech
- Ningbo NGP Industry
- Positec Tool (WORX)
- SCAG Power Equipment (Metalcraft of Mayville)
- Schiller Grounds Care
- Snow Joe
- The SUMEC Corp. (Yard Force)
- Swisher Acquisition
- The Kobi Company
- Wiper ECOROBOT (NIKO)
- Yamabiko Corp. (Belrobotics)
- Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology
- ZIPPER Maschinen
- Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States