In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Europe doors and windows market report.
The Europe doors and windows market sizeis expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The growth in Eastern European countries is mainly due to the rapid increase in construction activities. The average growth of construction in Western European countries is expected to be 7.5% through 2025.
- As of 2019, Germany was the largest market for doors and windows with a share of around 20%. The market is driven by the growth of fenestration installations in new industrial buildings as well as higher demand from renovations of doors and retrofit activities.
- The market for prefabricated homes is growing at a CAGR of 6% and is expected to reach over $80 billion by 2025, thus driving the demand for new doors and windows in the market.
- Over 68% of the buildings in Europe are considered to be energy insufficient. The regulatory directives for buildings to achieve zero or near-zero energy status present opportunities for vendors to offer doors and windows for renovation and retrofit constructions.
- In Europe over 300 vendors constitute 60% of the market, the remaining share is held and distributed among over 4,900 small-scale businesses. This has also led to the softening of the already fragmented doors market.
- The vendors will pursue growth by acquisitions as there are numerous small-scale vendors which are active in towns, and small regions. These small vendors have presence all over their marketplace and thus acquiring them gives an edge to the vendors.
- The saturation of differentiation points that can be offered to consumers has prompted vendors to venture into the innovative and intelligent doors and windows segment.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, type, material, installation, operation, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 4 key vendors and 28 other vendors
Europe Doors and Windows Market – Segmentation
- The commercial segment consists of corporate and industrial buildings, including public institutions and manufacturing facilities. With the mandate of incorporating thermal efficiency in building codes, owners of commercial buildings are expected to resort to the integration of technologically advanced facilities in the building architecture.
- The plastic segment is expected to gain European doors and windows market share due to the increased preference for this material type among consumers. However, several factors that are boosting the demand for plastic material in several European countries.
- The demand for doors and windows is affected by variances in the building construction industry. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, construction activities halted in Q1, and recovery became visible toward the end of Q2. As construction activities are gaining traction currently, the requirement for doors and windows is expected to witness a rebound across the region.
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Product
Europe Doors and Windows Market by End-user
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Type
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Material
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Installation
- New Construction
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Operation
Europe Doors and Windows Market – Dynamics
One of the most common criteria considered while designing a new building or doing a restoration is the building envelope, which consists of the roof and exterior elements, including windows, doors, façades, and exterior walls. The design of the building envelope plays an important role in maintaining a structurally sound, climate-appropriate, and aesthetically pleasing look of the building. With the use of loose building envelopes, glass walls, and façades, the incorporation of modular and designer door and window frames are gaining traction throughout Europe. The building envelope can be used for several types of integrated door and window installations using uPVC, wood, or metal frames as part of the building fabric. This way, the door and window frames appear to be integrated into the walls and designated locations designed for doors and windows in the building architecture.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Integration of Photovoltaics in Fenestration
- Improvements in Operation and Functionalities of Door and Windows
- Stable Pipeline for Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Improving Investments on Housing
Europe Doors and Windows Market – Geography
The infrastructural development, renovations, and remodeling of existing residential and non-residential buildings will also support the growth of the market. In big markets, such as Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and the Nordic countries, the growth is mainly driven by product innovations introduced by the key players. In line with innovations taking center stage, doors and windows made with fiberglass are gaining high traction in the market. In emerging markets of central and eastern Europe, rapidly developing infrastructure and construction output are driving the growth of the doors and windows market. However, fluctuating raw material prices can be a primary challenge for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Europe Doors and Windows Market by Geography
- VKR Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Reynaers Aluminum
- Ford Windows
- Indigo Products
- Neuffer Windows+Doors
- Schuco International
- Profine Group
- Masco Corporation
- Crystal Windows
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States