The Esophageal Cancer Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Esophageal Cancer Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Esophageal Cancer treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Esophageal Cancer companies working in the treatment market are CDR-Life Inc., Adlai Nortye Biopharma, Merck KGaA, Apexigen, Genmab, Oncolys BioPharma Inc, Genentech, OncoTherapy Science, Inc., Shionogi & Co., Ltd, CStone Pharmaceuticals, Celgene, MedImmune, Seagen, Apexigen, Janssen Research, MacroGenics, and others, are developing therapies for the Esophageal Cancer treatment
- Emerging Esophageal Cancer therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- CDR404, AN-0025, M1231, Sotigalimab, Amivantamab, Telomelysin, Tiragolumab, S-588410, CS1001, Durvalumab, Tucatinib, APX 005M, Erdafitinib, Margetuximab, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Esophageal Cancer market in the coming years.
- In September 2022, In a joint statement, Daiichi Sankyo and Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI) reported that prolonged follow-up data from a phase I/II trial of DS-7300 showed lasting tumour responses that were still showing promise in patients with a variety of cancers that had received a lot of prior treatment, such as lung, prostate, or esophageal cancer.A response rate of 32% (95% CI: 24-41) was observed with 38 responses (33 confirmed; 28%; 95% CI: 20-37) in 118 patients with various solid tumours including small cell lung cancer (SCLC), squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC), esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC), head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) or endometrial cancer receiving doses of DS-7300 ranging from 4.8 mg/kg to 16.0 mg/kg.
- In September 2022, A panel of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) from Integral Molecular have been licenced to CARTEXELL, allowing CARTEXELL to create CAR-T cell treatments using Integral Molecular’s Claudin 18.2 (CLDN18.2) MAbs. A panel of high-affinity, high-specificity, and fully humanised CLND18.2 MAbs will be used by Integral Molecular to grant CARTEXELL an exclusive worldwide licence for the development of CAR-T cell therapies against solid tumours, including gastric, lung, pancreatic, and esophageal cancers. For all commercial, development, and research endeavours, CARTEXELL shall be exclusively accountable.
- In August 2022, A supplemental biologics licence application (sBLA) for tislelizumab in combination with chemotherapy as first-line treatment in patients with unresectable locally advanced, recurrent, or metastatic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) has been approved by the Centre for Drug Evaluation (CDE) of the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), according to a statement from BeiGene.
- In May 2022, The supplemental new drug application (sNDA) for toripalimab in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin in the first-line treatment of patients with unresectable locally advanced/recurrent or distant metastatic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) has been approved by the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), according to Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co., Ltd. The NMPA approved the sNDA in July 2021. Chinese patients with advanced ESCC will benefit from toripalimab’s fifth approved indication in the country.
- In May 2022, Bristol Myers Squibb announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved both Opdivo (nivolumab) and Yervoy (ipilimumab) as first-line treatments for adult patients with unresectable advanced or metastatic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC), regardless of PD-L1 status. Opdivo (nivolumab) is an injection for intravenous use. The Phase III CheckMate -648 experiment, which was the biggest Phase III immunotherapy trial in first-line ESCC, served as the foundation for the approvals. It compared Opdivo plus Yervoy (n=325) and Opdivo plus chemotherapy (n=321) each to chemotherapy alone (n=324).
- In January 2022, LYL132, an investigational T-cell receptor (TCR) therapy being developed by Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. in partnership with GSK, for patients with solid tumours expressing New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma 1 (NY-ESO-1), has been given the green light by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to begin a Phase I clinical trial.
Esophageal Cancer Overview
The esophagus, a long, tube-like organ that connects the throat to the stomach, is where esophageal cancer develops. The upper digestive system includes the oesophagus, which transports food that has been swallowed to the stomach. Squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma are the two primary kinds.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Esophageal Cancer Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- CDR404: CDR-Life Inc.
- AN-0025: Adlai Nortye Biopharma
- M1231: Merck KGaA
- Sotigalimab: Apexigen
- Amivantamab: Genmab
- Telomelysin: Oncolys BioPharma Inc
- Tiragolumab: Genentech
- S-588410: OncoTherapy Science, Inc. /Shionogi & Co., Ltd
- CS1001: CStone Pharmaceuticals
- Durvalumab: Celgene/MedImmune
- Tucatinib: Seagen
- APX 005M: Apexigen
- Erdafitinib: Janssen Research
- Margetuximab: MacroGenics
Esophageal Cancer Route of Administration
Esophageal Cancer pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Esophageal Cancer Molecule Type
Esophageal Cancer Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Small molecule
Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Esophageal Cancer Assessment by Product Type
- Esophageal Cancer By Stage and Product Type
- Esophageal Cancer Assessment by Route of Administration
- Esophageal Cancer By Stage and Route of Administration
- Esophageal Cancer Assessment by Molecule Type
- Esophageal Cancer by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Esophageal Cancer Report covers around 80+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Esophageal Cancer product details are provided in the report. Download the Esophageal Cancer pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Esophageal Cancer therapies
Some of the key companies in the Esophageal Cancer Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Esophageal Cancer are – Eli Lilly and Company, Ipsen, Jacobio Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Shire, GlaxoSmithKline, Keythera Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Ltd, Sunshine Lake Pharma Co., Ltd., Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi, Seagen Inc., Rapa Therapeutics LLC, Incyte Corporation, Atreca, Inc., Exelixis, Bayer, BeiGene, Lyell Immunopharma, Sichuan Baili Pharmaceutical, AP Biosciences.,Leap Therapeutics, Inc., Adlai Nortye Biopharma Co., Ltd., Athenex, Inc., Pfizer, Genentech, Hangzhou Neoantigen Therapeutics, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Curis, Inc.,Merck KGaA, and others.
Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Analysis:
The Esophageal Cancer pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Esophageal Cancer with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Esophageal Cancer Treatment.
- Esophageal Cancer key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Esophageal Cancer Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Esophageal Cancer market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Esophageal Cancer drugs and therapies
Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Market Drivers
- Increase in the number of cases of Esophageal Cancer, increasing research and development and launches of novel products by key players are some of the important factors that are fueling the Esophageal Cancer Market.
Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, high cost of therapy for the treatment of esophageal cancer, side effects associated with the current treatment options and other factors are creating obstacles in the Esophageal Cancer Market growth.
Scope of Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Esophageal Cancer Companies: CDR-Life Inc., Adlai Nortye Biopharma, Merck KGaA, Apexigen, Genmab, Oncolys BioPharma Inc, Genentech, OncoTherapy Science, Inc., Shionogi & Co., Ltd, CStone Pharmaceuticals, Celgene, MedImmune, Seagen, Apexigen, Janssen Research, MacroGenics, and others
- Key Esophageal Cancer Therapies: CDR404, AN-0025, M1231, Sotigalimab, Amivantamab, Telomelysin, Tiragolumab, S-588410, CS1001, Durvalumab, Tucatinib, APX 005M, Erdafitinib, Margetuximab, and others
- Esophageal Cancer Therapeutic Assessment: Esophageal Cancer current marketed and Esophageal Cancer emerging therapies
- Esophageal Cancer Market Dynamics: Esophageal Cancer market drivers and Esophageal Cancer market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Esophageal Cancer Report Introduction
2. Esophageal Cancer Executive Summary
3. Esophageal Cancer Overview
4. Esophageal Cancer- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Esophageal Cancer Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Esophageal Cancer Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Esophageal Cancer Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Esophageal Cancer Preclinical Stage Products
10. Esophageal Cancer Therapeutics Assessment
11. Esophageal Cancer Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Esophageal Cancer Key Companies
14. Esophageal Cancer Key Products
15. Esophageal Cancer Unmet Needs
16 . Esophageal Cancer Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Esophageal Cancer Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Esophageal Cancer Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States