“Epidermolysis Bullosa Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Epidermolysis Bullosa market. A detailed picture of the Epidermolysis Bullosa pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Epidermolysis Bullosa treatment guidelines.
Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is a group of skin diseases that cause various degrees of skin and mucous membrane fragility. The skin becomes fragile when proteins essential for skin integrity are absent, reduced, or abnormal. It is characterized by blister formation in response to mechanical trauma. To date, there is no treatment or cure for EB. EB is generally caused by mutations involving at least 18 genes encoding structural proteins within keratin intermediate filaments, focal adhesions, desmosome cell junctions, and hemidesmosome attachment complexes, which form the intraepidermal adhesion and dermo-epidermal anchoring complex within the basement membrane zone (BMZ) of the skin and mucosae.
There are various types and subtypes of EB defined by its mode of transmission and a combination of phenotypic, ultrastructural, immunohistochemical, and molecular findings. As per the most recent classification, EB is broadly classified into: EB Simplex (EBS), Junctional EB (JEB), Dystrophic EB (DEB), and Kindler syndrome.
Epidermolysis Bullosa of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Epidermolysis Bullosa with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Epidermolysis Bullosa treatment.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Epidermolysis Bullosa market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Epidermolysis Bullosa Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Epidermolysis Bullosa Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/epidermolysis-bullosa-pipeline-insight
Scope of the report
- The Epidermolysis Bullosa report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Epidermolysis Bullosa across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Epidermolysis Bullosa therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Epidermolysis Bullosa research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Epidermolysis Bullosa
2.3. Epidermolysis Bullosa Symptoms
2.6. Epidermolysis Bullosa Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Epidermolysis Bullosa Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Epidermolysis Bullosa Treatment Guidelines
4. Epidermolysis Bullosa – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Epidermolysis Bullosa companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
18.104.22.168. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Epidermolysis Bullosa Collaboration Deals
22.214.171.124. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
126.96.36.199. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
188.8.131.52. Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Epidermolysis Bullosa Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Epidermolysis Bullosa Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Epidermolysis Bullosa Discontinued Products
13. Epidermolysis Bullosa Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
188.8.131.52. Product Overview
184.108.40.206. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
220.127.116.11. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
18.104.22.168. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
22.214.171.124. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Epidermolysis Bullosa Key Companies
15. Epidermolysis Bullosa Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Epidermolysis Bullosa Unmet Needs
18. Epidermolysis Bullosa Future Perspectives
19. Epidermolysis Bullosa Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States