The study covers geographic analysis that includes important players/vendors such as IBM, Mimecast, Cape Analytics, Flock, Maxwell Health, Y-Risk, RiskStream, Cigna, CTNext, USAA, Travelers, White Mountains etc. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018-2023.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2289580-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-21
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: The Hartford
The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. (The Hartford) is a financial holding group. Through its subsidiaries, the group provides a range of property and casualty insurance, as well as group benefits and mutual funds to individual and business customers. It offers insurance products for homeowners, renters, workers, business income, commercial property, data breaches, auto, general liability, professional liability, bonds, management liability, inland marine, and livestock. It also offers annuities, asset management, and investment management services. It serves customers via direct sales, brokers, banks, registered investment advisors, affinity partners, an internal salesforce, and independent agents.
This report provides insight into The Hartford’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2289580
– Hartford has deployed end-to-end security solutions across its operations and is implementing security measures for risk prevention and mitigation.
– Hartford launched a Small Business Innovation Lab in New York, which works towards driving growth and innovation across the organization by leveraging insurtech partnerships, digital technologies, and data analytics. It also launched an IoT Innovation Lab focused on accelerating IoT innovation within the group. The lab supports core business units and incubates breakthrough startups, services, and business models.
– The Hartford leverages big data, AI, blockchain, data analytics, cybersecurity, the cloud, and machine learning to develop products that enhance the digital experience for its customers. It has deployed robotic process automation across its operations to automate redundant tasks such as filing customer insurance claims, as well as automating transactions to drive speed and improve the quality of claims execution.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about The Hartford’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.
Companies Mentioned in the Report : IBM, Mimecast, Cape Analytics, Flock, Maxwell Health, Y-Risk, RiskStream, Cigna, CTNext, USAA, Travelers, White Mountains
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/2289580-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-21
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator & Innovation Labs
Investments & Acquisitions
Investment, Partnership, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2289580-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-21
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States