The global enterprise content management market size is expected to reach at USD 93.76 billion by 2025. Components of the software include solutions and services such as document management, web content management, records management, document collaboration, and digital rights management. These solutions enable enterprises to reduce their data storage costs and enhance productivity by allowing them to collaborate with employees.
Various software providers offer automated data security feature, which enables the management to set passwords for accessing crucial documents such as financial reports. For instance, M-Files Corporation offers automated data security feature under its M-Files Enterprise Information Management offering. In North America, availability of advanced IT infrastructure and presence of prominent IT giants such as IBM and Microsoft Corporation is poised to drive the adoption of enterprise content management software.
Enterprise Content Management Market Report Highlights
• The services segment is expected to post the highest CAGR of over 17.0% during the forecast period due to growing emphasis on periodic maintenance and employee training to enhance operational efficiencies
• Cloud-based ECM provides benefits such as high service level, which will drive the growth of the segment over the forecast period. The segment is anticipated to command more than 60% of the overall market revenue by 2025.
• The SME segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.1% over the forecast period owing to reduced data storage costs and security offered by enterprise content management
• Transportation & logistics is expected to rise at a CAGR of over 16% over the same period
• Latin America is expected to emerge the fast growing region over the forecast period as enterprises in this region are shifting towards cloud deployment
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-content-management-ecm-market/request/rs1
Enterprise Content Management Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global enterprise content management market based on component, deployment, organization type, vertical, and region:
Enterprise Content Management Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Enterprise Content Management Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Enterprise Content Management Organization Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Large Enterprises
Enterprise Content Management Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Communication Media & Services
• Manufacturing & Natural Resources
• Transportation & Logistics
• Government & Utilities
• Others (Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Real Estate)
Enterprise Content Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Enterprise Content Management Market
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
• M-Flies Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4987/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Product Lifecycle Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Software, By Service, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2025
Project Portfolio Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Offering (Software, Service), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States