The Global Enteral Feeding Formulas Market is expected to reach USD 10.32 billion by 2025, from USD 4.87 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Analysis: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enteral-feeding-formulas-market
Enteral nutrition is also known as tube feeding. Enteral nutrition is supplied through tube which is passed through nose into stomach this tube is called as nasogastric or nasoenteral feeding tube. In early stage when at very old age when the person has difficulty in swallowing or unable to eat the food, nutrition was supplied in different ways. People of all age’s group can receive tube feeding, but it is highly preferred in infants and children as well as in old age group patients.
The Enteral Feeding Formulas Market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global enteral feeding formulas market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of Enteral feeding formulas market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Some of the major players operating in the global enteral feeding formulas market are
- Nestlé S.A.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Danone S.A.
- Victus, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Global Health Product, Inc.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG and Hormel Foods, LLC,
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC,
- Real Food Blends,
Other: Nutritional Medicinals, LLC, C. R. Bard, Inc, Halyard Health, Inc., MOOG INC ,Shield HealthCare, Inc., Apple Discount Drugs, Shepherd Center, Fresenius Kabi India Pvt. Ltd. ,Aveanna Healthcare LLC. amongst others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-enteral-feeding-formulas-market
Market Segmentation: Global Enteral Feeding Formulas Market
- The global enteral feeding formulas market is segmented based on product, end user, application, stage, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into standard formulas and disease-specific formulas. The standard formulas segment is further sub-segmented on the polymeric formulas, monomeric formulas. Disease-specific formulas segment is further sub-segmented into diabetic formulas, renal formulas, hepatic formulas, pulmonary formulas and others.
- On the basis of stage, the market is classified into adults, pediatrics.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into oncology, gastroenterology, neurology, diabetes, critical care and others.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, long-term care facilities. Long-term care facilities segment is further sub-segmented into home care agencies and hospices, nursing homes, assisted living facilities.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing healthcare expenditure
- Increasing demand for homecare
- Rising geriatric population
- Increase in number of preterm births
- Reimbursements policies
- Growth in healthcare expenditure of developing economies
- increasing demand for personalized medicine
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar