The research report on the Global Energy as a Service Market is formulated with insightful data that will help the established companies and new entrants to analyze the business trends and capitalize on investment strategies.The Energy as a Service market is analyzed with an aim to provide assistance to the readers to gain maximum returns on the investment and to enable an informed decision-making process.The report is furnished with the latest updates about the current market scenario with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.The report considers COVID-19 as a key contributor to the dynamically altered market scenario.The report also covers changing trends and market dynamics due to the pandemic and provides an accurate impact analysis of the crisis on the overall market.
The power industry has been experiencing a shift towards distributed energy resources in order to overcome grid reliability issues, severe weather events, equipment failures, reduction in costs of distributed energy resources, among others are other key factors driving growth of the global energy as a service market. Rising need to improve energy supply is also increasing adoption of energy as a service model, which includes common distributed energy generation solutions such as combined heat and power, microturbines, solar PV, diesel, and natural gas gensets, and fuel cells.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/698
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In December 2020, STMicroelectronics entered into a partnership with Schneider Electric on carbon neutrality and co-development of energy -efficient solutions. Schneider Electric is expected to support STMicroelectronics to reduce its global environmental footprint.
- Commercial segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The energy as a service model is designed to aid private sector commercial building owners with technical expertise and details related to capital to implement energy efficiency projects, which is expected to drive its demand for deployment in commercial buildings.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global Energy as a Service market in 2020. Increasing installation of distributed electricity generation and storage technologies along with rising demand for smart devices in the region are key factors boosting rising utilization of energy as a service model.
- Key players in the market include WGL Energy, ENGIE, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Johnson Controls, General Electric, EDF Renewables, Edison International, Alpiq, and Enel X.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Energy as a Service market on the basis of service type, end-use, and region:
- Service type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Operational and Maintenance Services
- Energy Supply Services
- Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
The market is spread across several key geographical regions, and the report covers the regional analysis as well as the production, consumption, revenue, and market share in those regions for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and Middle East and Africa.
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/698
Key Coverage of the Energy as a Service Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Energy as a Service market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Energy as a Service market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Energy as a Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Energy as a Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Decentralized power generation
184.108.40.206. Divergence from fossil fuels
220.127.116.11. Growing installation of distributed electricity generation
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for sustainable and cost-effective services
22.214.171.124. Increase in digitalization and smart metering
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Utilization of existing centralized utility models
188.8.131.52. High initial investment required for existing grid infrastructure
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To get the full coverage of the global Energy as a Service market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-as-a-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia