Global endpoint protection platforms market revenue growth is driven to a significant extent by rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and surge in incidence of cyber-attacks globally.
Endpoint protection platforms are used in cybersecurity programs to protect users against illegal activities and security and data breaches. Cyber security has become a crucial issue as majority of companies are implementing remote-work due to COVID-19 pandemic. This has also boosted demand for endpoint protection platforms.
The report also examines the impact of the key factors that influence the growth of the industry. This includes the current COVID-19 pandemic and its subsequent effects on the workings of the industry. The report examines the impact of the pandemic on the supply chain of the globe along with the impact on the economic landscape of the market. The report also offers a comprehensive assessment of the current and future impact of the pandemic on the overall Endpoint Protection Platforms market.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/755
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Retail segment accounted for significant large revenue share in 2020 as retails sector is deploying location-based marketing to attract more customers. Retailers are also focused in taking complete advantage of online business, which are highly vulnerable to threats. Retailers are using EPP to secure e-Commerce websites, PoS terminals, employee’s access points, third-party vendors, and rising number of IoT-based devices such as security cameras and printers.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to significant developments of endpoint protection platforms in countries in the region. Surge in IoT trend and increasing use of automation are creating a rising need for deploying endpoint protection platforms to protect increasing data volumes. Rising investment by various end-use companies in real time security is also fueling market revenue growth.
- Some major players in the global market include Cisco Systems, Carbon Black, Fortinet, Symphony Technology Group, Microsoft Corporation, CrowdStrike, Kaspersky, Palo Alto Networks, F-Secure, and Check Point Software Technologies.
Emergen Research has segmented the global endpoint protection platforms market on the basis of services, deployment mode, organization size, end-use, and region:
- Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Professional Services
- Integration and Implementation
- Training and Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and eCommerce
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Defense
Key geographical regions analyzed in the report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/755
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which are the top regions in the global Endpoint Protection Platforms market?
- What are the sales estimates for these regions over the forecast period?
- What will be the global market size by the end of the projected timeline?
- What is the anticipated growth rate for each region of the market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Endpoint Protection Platforms Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Endpoint Protection Platforms Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rise in demand for BYOD
188.8.131.52. Increased in incidence of cyber attacks
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Availability of conventional security products.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Endpoint Protection Platforms Market By Services Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Services Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
5.1.1. Professional Services
220.127.116.11. Integration and Implementation
18.104.22.168. Training and Consulting
22.214.171.124. Support and Maintenance
5.1.2. Managed Services
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/endpoint-protection-platforms-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia