In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global electrostatic disinfectant sprayer market report.
The global electrostatic disinfectant sprayer market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The ease of utilization and portable design has fueled the demand for backpack electrostatic disinfectant sprayers and to gain significant share over handheld and roller cart. The backpack sprayer equipment was estimated at over $350 million in 2019 and it is expected to surge further with a CAGR approximately 14% by 2025.
- The electrostatic disinfectant sprayers are surging in demand in the healthcare and hospitality sector owing to the fact that these enable the users to easily clean and disinfect the surfaces.
- APAC is expected to witness strong traction in demand for electrostatic disinfectant sprayers market during the forecast period. The high potential in APAC can be attributed to the:
- A growing number of nosocomial diseases
- The vast customer base for online shopping portals
- Post COVID-19 outbreak, the global demand for electrostatic disinfectant sprayers has surged significantly across several end-use segments. Of which, the sales value and utilization in healthcare and hospitality sectors accounted for a major share with approximately 48% of the total sales volume in 2019.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product type, power source, application, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 4 key vendors and 6 other vendors
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market – Segmentation
- The demand for backpack electrostatic disinfectant sprayers is gaining traction owing to their portable design and ease of application with high efficiency. The sale volume in the post-COVID-19 outbreak has increased in several end-user industries such as hospitality, education centers, and restaurants.
- Wireless disinfection sprayers are preferred for indoor applications, and corded sprays are used for large-scale disinfection in manufacturing and industrial units. In the post-COVID-19 outbreak, the demand for commercial sanitizing equipment has propelled the market share for wired disinfectant sprayers significantly across the world.
- Globally, the impact of pandemic spread of the coronavirus and the increasing number of infectious diseases in the human population are expected to propel the demand for disinfectants in several end-user segments. Manufacturing and hospitality end-users are following stringent safety protocols to ensure the safety of employees and customers.
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market by Product Type
- Roller Cart
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market by Power Source
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market by Application
- Healthcare Units
- Travel and Transport Offices
- Industrial and Commercial Offices
- Education Centers
- Food Service
- Sports and Others
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market – Dynamics
Solar power refers to the energy stored as electricity that is generated from sunlight and another source of natural light energy. Traditionally, electrostatic disinfectant sprayer equipment is powered by electric sources. In recent years, several key vendors in the disinfectant sprayer market have increased their spending in R&D infrastructure that is expected to extend its product line with renewable power sources. Several large-scale outdoor and industrial fumigation equipment are expected to upgrade into solar-powered systems that are expected to surge the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increasing Sales Volumes in Online Channels
- Increasing Ad Campaigns on Health and Hygiene
- Availability of Small Sprayers for Handy Applications
- Globally Increasing HAIs
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market – Geography
Prevalence of chronic diseases and other HAIs, coupled with the implementation of stringent updates in regulations, is expected to propel the demand for disinfectant sprayer in North America. Moreover, the government has implemented several initiatives to ensure the safety of employees in manufacturing industries and corporate offices have fueled the market. Furthermore, the economy of the US and Canada are mostly dependent on the growth in the construction and manufacturing industries. The COVID-19 outbreak has significantly affected operations in these businesses and related operations across all sectors.
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- The Clorox Company
- Victory Innovations Co.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Jereh C-Create Technology Co. Ltd.
- Veritiv Corporation
- Curtis Dyna-Fog
- ByoPlanet International
- Electrostatic Spraying Systems Inc.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States