The global Electronic Warfare Market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.58% from USD 26.31 billion in 2019 to USD 38.25 billion in 2027. Electronic Warfare can be defined as the warfare conducted using electromagnetic spectrum. Electronic Warfare uses radio waves or laser light usually to confuse or disable the electronics of the enemy. It can involve listening or collecting the enemy radio`s signals or sensing the radar of an incoming missile. Advanced electronic attack solutions are used to deliver the non-kinetic and digital effects while still providing a cloak of protection for the platforms. Increasing Transnational and regional instabilities is the major factor for the growth of the market. Another major factor for the growth of the market is the rising focus on Cognitive electronic warfare technology, thus spurring the demand for Electronic Warfare over the forecasted period. However, the high cost of the equipment will be the major factor obstructing the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
With the rise in the tensions politically across nations or regions, the instability is increasing which is the major factor these countries are increasingly investing in upgrading their military capabilities. U.S. is in the stage of increasing its Electronic Warfare research, development, test and evaluation funding and procurement by over 9.5% and 7.1% respectively. The market is increasingly diversified across almost every area of defense spending.
The increasing rate of electronic, cyber and optical domains will require a perceptible shift in war fighting techniques. Since the avenues of technological advancement in these fields are limitless, new generations of equipment will emerge at a rapid rate. The challenge would be to integrate them into the physical domain of war-fighting and achieve the desired effect on the adversary. The relatively new field of Quantum Computing has the potential of creating a new generation of satellite. Trends like this will help drive the market further over the forecasted period.
Increasing drone industry, the demand for Electronic Warfare will further rise over the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Key participants include Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Harris (U.S.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), Saab SA (U.S.), Boeing (U.S.), Northrop Grumman (U.S.), BAE Systems (UK), Thales (France), Textron (U.S.), and L3 Technologies (U.S.).
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2284
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Electronic Warfare Market on the basis of Capability, Platform, Product, and Region:
Capability (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Electronic Support
- Signal Intelligence
- Electronic Intelligence
- Communication Intelligence
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Protective
Platform (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Fighter Jets
- Transport aircraft
- Special Mission Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Vehicle Mounted
- Base Stations
- Unmanned Marine Vehicles
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Electronic Warfare Equipment
- Radar Jammers
- Electronic Jammers
- Barrage Jammers
- Sweep jammers
- Spot Jammers
- Pulse Jammers
- Digital Radio Frequency Memory Jammers
- Corner Reflector
- Communication Jammers
- Remote Controlled Improvised explosive device jammers
- Self-Protective EW suite
- Countermeasure dispensing system
- Towed Decoys
- Active Decoys
- Drone Decoys
- Flare Dispenser
- Chaff Dispenser
- Directed Energy Weapons
- Direction Finders
- Directional Infrared Countermeasure
- Anti-Radiation missile
- IR Missile Warning System
- Identification friend of foe
- Laser Warning System
- Electromagnetic shielding/hardening material
- Radar warning receiver
- Counter UAV
- Interference mitigation system
- Electromagnetic pulse weapons
- Electronic warfare operational support
- Training & Simulation
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nations globally are in the route of modernizing defense programs and increasing the procurement of advance electronic warfare systems which is further helping to grow the market over the forecasted period.
- With the increase in miniaturization of electronic components and the increase in efficiency of cooling technology, the Radio Frequency systems will be better as well as the performance of the sensors will increase.
- Equipment like the Krasukha-4 or the Turkish KORAL ground-based jammer can generate very high power output over a broadband of frequencies which can be effective at distances up to 300km, which is a big jump from the previous generation of jammers which had limited ranges and effectiveness while in broadband jamming mode.
- Truly multi-role aircraft operating in high threat AD environment will be more effective than single mission electronic attack legacy aircraft.
- The advanced EW systems being used for pure military use which can effectively disrupt and paralyse the operations of the enemy, are however likely to see a greater reliance on non-standard protocols, non-standard modulation schemes and proprietary wave forms.
- Aerial Platform is forecasted to be the second largest segment in the market with a market share of over 30% globally in 2026. Increasing investments being carried out in the segment by majority of the leading market players will be the major factor for the growth of the segment.
- Electronic warfare segment is forecasted to grow the fastest over the forecasted period on account of increasing procurement of the equipment in military ships and aircrafts.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.2. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising number of conflicts globally
3.2. World militarization index
Chapter 4. Global Electronic Warfare Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Electronic Warfare Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook-
4.2.1. Market Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. Market Drivers Analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing transnational and regional instability
18.104.22.168. Rising focus on Cognitive Electronic Warfare technology
22.214.171.124. Increasing adoption of electronic warfare systems
4.2.3. Market Restraints Analysis
126.96.36.199. Less demand from developing countries
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.3.1. North America
4.3.3. Asia Pacific
4.3.4. Rest of World
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. PESTEL Analysis of Electronic Warfare market
4.6. Technological trends in the Electronic Warfare industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2284
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States