The global electronic skin market size is estimated to touch USD 19.6 billion, by the end of 2027, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing aging population along technological development in healthcare is mainly boosting market growth. Additionally, in the e-textile field, researchers use 3D printing for harvest & storing electricity. In addition, the companies have increased their expenditure on R&D development, which is projected to foster market growth.
For example, Xenoma has developed an e-skin that can monitor health & fitness using printed circuit fabric. Several researchers in the medical are focusing on e-skin application using biomedical and robotic systems. The soft sensors are placed on the skin and the data collected is then integrated with the machine learning process for monitoring tract treatment. In addition, the sensors also track biological parameters like motion, cardiac rhythm, temperature, and breathing.
To download the sample PDF of “Electronic Skin Market Report” please click here:
Several players in the industry offer soft biosensor systems that help to measure medical data continuously. The e-skins are effective than normal check-ups, that can monitor electric pulse easily. The growing emphasis on self-monitoring and rising diabetes patients are also contributing to market growth. According to the International Diabetes Federation, the total diabetic patient number is projected to increase by up to 700 million by 2045.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, North America held the largest market share in the global market.
• Based on product, the electronic patches segment is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
• The stretchable circuit component segment led the market on owing to its rising application in e-textile and healthcare sectors.
• By Sensors, the tactile sensor segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• The drug delivery system application segment is projected to grow the fastest growing CAGR over the forecast period.
• Key players in the industry continuously focus on developing innovative products by investing in R&D activities.
Electronic Skin Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global electronic skin market on the basis of product, component, sensor, application, and region:
Electronic Skin Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Electronic skin suits
• Electronic patches
Electronic Skin Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Stretchable circuits
• Photovoltaic systems
• Stretchable conductors
• Electroactive polymers
Electronic Skin Sensors Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Tactile sensors
• Chemical sensors
• Electrophysiological sensors
Electronic Skin Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Health monitoring systems
• Drug delivery systems
Electronic Skin Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Electronic Skin Market
• GENTAG, Inc.
• DIALOG Semiconductors
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Data Protection & Recovery Solutions Market – The global data protection and recovery solutions market size is anticipated to reach USD 14.1 billion in the year 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing concerns about the data management coupled with the surging threats in data migration while transferring it to the cloud systems. Also, incidences like hacking, data loss, and unauthorized data access are expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
• Industrial Boilers Market – The global industrial boilers market size is anticipated to value USD 18.3 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid industrialization coupled with development across the food and beverage industry is projected to drive the market growth for industrial boilers in the upcoming years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar