The global electronic home locks market size is anticipated to reach USD 952.4 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 16.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High demand for home automation and advanced security technologies, such as electronics home locks, is expected to be the key factors driving the market. Rising construction activities in developed countries including U.S., Germany, U.K., and France are also expected to assist in growth of this market.
Moreover, integration of innovative technologies, such as Near-Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth, and voice and face recognition, is expected to boost the product demand. Key companies in the market are focusing on the development of advanced products to gain a competitive edge. For instance, ASSA ABLOY AB introduced a range of electronic locking solutions that features technologies, such as NFC.North America was the dominant regional market in 2018 and is estimated to retain its leading position throughout the forecast period.
The growth is attributed to the rapid expansion of the construction industry, especially in residential sector, in the region. However, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to high demand for advanced security solutions. The product demand is driven by the increasing residential construction activities, trend of home automation, and disposable income levels in the region. In addition, rising number of branded retail outlets, especially in India and China, is anticipated to contribute to the market in growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electronic-home-locks-market
Electronic Home Locks Market Report Highlights
• Electronics lever locks product segment held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to rising trend of home automation for better security
• Moreover, lever locks are easy to install and are equipped with advanced features, such as data storage and adding and deleting users remotely
• Offline distribution channel was the leading segment in 2018. However, the online segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 18.0% from 2019 to 2025
• Increasing usage of smartphones and exposure to digital media, especially in developing countries like India and China, are expected to augment the products sales through online channels
• Prominent companies in the electronic home locks market are ASSA ABLOY AB; Allegion plc.; Samsung Group; Spectrum Brands, Inc.; Honeywell International Inc.; Nuki Home Solutions; August Home, Inc.; The Godrej Group; Avent Security; and Security Door Controls (SDC)
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electronic-home-locks-market/request/rs1
Electronic Home Locks Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global electronic home locks market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and region:
Electronic Home Locks Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Deadbolts and Latches
• Lever Locks
Electronic Home Locks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electronic Home Locks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6254/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Smart Lock Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Deadbolt, Lever Handle, Padlock), By Application (Residential, Hospitality, Enterprise, Critical Infrastructure, Others), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting
company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States