The global Electronic Home Locks Market is estimated to reach USD 952.4 million by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increase in the demand for advance security systems and rising trend of connected homes are the key factors propelling the market growth. Growing renovation activities along with the number of constructions projects is expected to increase the demand for the product in the coming few years.
The advancement in technology such as facial & voice recognition, near field communication (NFC), and Bluetooth are anticipated to boost the market growth. Manufacturers in the market are focusing on developing wireless system with the integration of the above mentioned technologies to meet consumer needs. For example, ASSA ABLOY has launched locks offering with embedded advent technology like NFC.
To download the sample PDF of Global Electronic Home Locks Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electronic-home-locks-market/request-sample
Furthermore, the growing digital media network along with rapid urbanization is expected to propel the demand for electronic locks in the next few years. This growth is mainly contributed by the rapid development in the corporate and residential construction activities.
The North America region led the market in 2018. Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period. The growing number of outlets and availability of all global brands in countries like China and India is projected to spur the electronic home lock market growth. Additionally, growing construction sector is expected to proliferate the demand for security systems over the forecast period.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, lever locks attributed to the highest market share in the overall market and projected to grow at a significant rate from 2019 to 2025.
• Electronic locks are designed with innovative features like data record and can be accessed remotely.
• Based on the distribution channel, online channel is projected to grow at CAGR of over 18.0% over the forecasted period.
• In Asia Pacific, the increasing penetration of digitization in India, and China is surging the growth of the product through online channels.
• Major players in the market are Honeywell International Inc., Spectrum Brands, Inc., ASSA ABLOY AB, Samsung Group, Nuki Home Solutions, and Avent Security.
Million Insights has segmented the global electronic home locks market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
Electronic Home Locks Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Deadbolts & Latches
• Lever Locks
Electronic Home Locks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electronic Home Locks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. LPG Market – The global liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market size was accounted for USD 116.41 billion in 2019. It is also estimated to witness 4.4% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027.
2. Unified Communications Market – The global unified communications (UC) market size was accounted for USD 56.33 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar