The global electric toothbrush market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2026, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is projected to advance at 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The promising growth can be attributed to increasing disposable income and growing awareness regarding oral hygiene among consumers. Dental professionals and experts always suggest the brushing of teeth twice a day in order to keep the mouth fresh and free from germs, which is an enabler for the market advancement. The presence of features such as built-in timers in electric toothbrushes has helped in creating positive perception about the product among consumers. Continued efforts to improve awareness levels among the global population is another key factor driving the market. For instance, The American Dental Association (ADA) conducts a National Children’s Dental Health Month (NCDHM) campaign every year, which is aimed at increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene among children with the help of dental professionals.
High prevalence of oral diseases has also benefited the market, with dental plaque affecting nearly 11.0% of the population worldwide, being the chief cause of gingivitis and tooth decay. Plaque removal and reduction of gingivitis plays a critical role in maintenance of good dental health. Electric toothbrushes offer superior reduction of plaque and gingivitis when compared to manual variants. According to the Cochrane Review, which analyzed nearly 56 trials with around 5068 participants, electric toothbrushes demonstrated nearly 21.0% more reduction in plaque and around 11.0% higher reduction in gingivitis after three months of use as compared to manual ones. The global electric toothbrush market is highly competitive with players actively involved in development of innovative and technologically advanced products to withstand competition. Products such as P&G’s Oral-B GENIUS electric toothbrush, launched a few years back, are notable examples, being equipped with position detection technology. Furthermore, it also features triple pressure control and included a professional timer, enabling individuals to brush as per dentist recommendations.
Browse Full Report With Table Of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electric-toothbrush-market
Electric Toothbrush Market Report Highlights
• A study published in the NCBI journal stated that electric toothbrush helps in improving the user’s concentration and focus, ultimately enhancing their experience; another study has pointed the product’s ease of use among people with orthodontic appliances, such as braces, when compared to manual brushes
• The rotational segment dominated the electric toothbrush market, in terms of technology in 2018, which can be attributed to better dental clean-up provided by rotating/oscillating brush heads, as well as reduced ‘teeth tickling’
• By end use, the children segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth in the electric toothbrush market over the forecast period. Ease of use offered by electric toothbrushes is one of the key growth drivers. Furthermore, more than 480 million children are affected with decay of primary teeth globally, thus representing a promising growth avenue for the product
• North America dominated the global electric toothbrush market in 2018. This can be attributed to the availability of advanced product variants, high emphasis on maintenance of good oral health, and comparatively higher disposable income in the region
• The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic since early 2020 has led to people increasing their focus on personal hygiene, which is expected to have positively impacted the sales of related products, including electric toothbrushes
• Some of the key players in the electric toothbrush industry include Den-Mat Holdings, LLC; Colgate Palmolive; Water Pik, Inc.; Procter and Gamble Co.; Koninklijke Philips N.V; and FOREO
• In March 2021, Colgate-Palmolive and Philips entered into a long-term collaboration for bringing the electric toothbrush market in Latin America. The exclusive Philips Colgate portfolio will feature various electric toothbrushes across a range of price points for the regional consumers.
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electric-toothbrush-market/request/rs1
Electric Toothbrush Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global electric toothbrush market on the basis of technology, end use, and region:
Electric Toothbrush Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Electric Toothbrush End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Electric Toothbrush Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6144/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company based in India and the US, and headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated and customized research reports in 46 industries across key regional markets, such as the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States