The global electric motor market is further projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.22% between 2020-2025, and is expected to reach a volume of 1188 million units by 2025.
Electric motors use the principle of electromagnetic induction to convert electric energy into mechanical energy. They are broadly divided into AC and DC electric motors based on the type of electric power source. Currently, the market is dominated by AC electric motors, which accounted for 80.9% of the global electric motor consumption in 2019. Electric motors can also be divided based on voltage into low, medium and high voltage electric motors. With a shift in the market towards more energy-efficient products, low voltage electric motors are increasingly being preferred for use in HVAC systems, domestic appliances, fans, pumps, and compressors, among others.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights @ https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=17
Rising population, growing industrialization, and increasing electrification along with an increase in automation across industries globally have propelled the growth of the electric motors market. The Asia-Pacific region, in particular, helped the market grow as it accounted for over 50% of the global consumption of electric motors in 2018. The electric motors market in this region was aided by a shift towards energy efficient motors along with the rising demand for infrastructure development in both residential and commercial sectors especially in emerging economies like China and India.
With a drive towards reducing carbon emissions and conserving energy, governments across the globe are encouraging potential consumers to buy electric vehicles, providing further impetus to the electric motors market. According to the International Energy Agency, China, the largest car manufacturer and market, buys over 50% of the electric cars manufactured globally. This is due to various subsidies and incentives by the Chinese government driving consumers and manufacturers towards the electric car market. In the coming years, the government further seeks to push ‘cap and trade’ initiatives and introduce tougher restrictions against combustion-engine car manufacturers.
Browse full report with detailed TOC and list of figures and tables @ https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/electric-motors-market
Global Electric Motor Market Analysis by Type, Application and Region:
1. AC electric motor and DC electric motor are the electric motor types based on the type of the electric power source.
2. The AC electric motors can be further divided into induction and synchronous AC motors, while brushed and brushless DC motors are the DC electric motors type.
3. Based on their voltage, electric motors can be divided into low, medium and high voltage electric motors.
4. Based on their power rating, the electric motors market can be divided into three categories—up to 0.75 kW (small) electric motors, 0.75 kW to 375 kW (medium) electric motors, and 375 kW to 10,000 kW (large) electric motors.
5. Ferrite, neodymium, and samarium cobalt are the magnet types used in electric motors.
6. Based on their weight, the electric motors market can be divided into low, medium and high weight electric motors.
7. The market can also be divided by speed into low speed, medium speed, high speed and ultra-high-speed electric motors.
8. Electric motors find their application in industrial machinery, heating-ventilating-air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, transportation, motor vehicles and robotics.
9. Region-wise, the global electric motors market is divided into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. Increased penetration of automation and electrification in the industrial sector are the key driving factors of the electric motors market.
2. Electric motors find their major application in the industrial machinery and is expected to attain a volume of 511.5 million units by 2024.
3. Gas turbines in large industries are being replaced by electric motors.
4. Rising standards of living and increasing purchasing power are aiding the market due to a growing demand for vehicles.
5. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for electric motors, and is being driven by the growing environmental concerns and a shift towards energy-efficient motors.
6. Due to economic growth, rising industrialisation and increasing demand for power utilities and home appliances, the European market is projected to see a boost in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report analyses the historical (2015-2019) and forecasted (2020-2025) consumption of electric motors.
2. The report provides an in-depth insight into the region-wise consumption of electric motors for the periods 2015-2019 and 2020-2025.
3. It provides a trade data analysis based on the value and volume of the major exporting and importing countries in 2018.
1. ABB Limited
2. Siemens AG
3. Nidec Corporation
4. WEG S.A.
5. Regal Beloit Corporation
6. TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
ABB Limited, Siemens AG, Nidec Corporation, WEG S.A., Regal Beloit Corporation, and TECO Electric & Machinery Co. Ltd are the major players in the global electric motor market that have been analysed by EMR. The report by EMR provides a detailed insight into the latest developments in the competitive landscape of the global electric motor market like plant turnarounds, market share, capacity expansions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Also Read: Impact of COVID-19 on Global Industry
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Fire Pump Controllers Market
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Medium Voltage Motors Market
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, www.procurementresource.com Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States