The analysts forecast the global electric bicycle market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.02% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global electric bicycle for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the electric bicycle sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and marketing channel.
Geographically, the global electric bicycle market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
• Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electric-bicycle-market/request-sample
On the basis of product, the global electric bicycle market is segmented into:
• Electric Scooter
Based on marketing channel, the electric bicycle market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global electric bicycle market are:
• Aima Technology Group Co., Ltd.
• Ampere Vehicles Pvt. Ltd
• Avon Cycles Ltd.
• Bodo Vehicle Group Co., Ltd.
• Byvin Corporation
• Changzhou Supaq Bicycle Co., Ltd.
• Cooper Motor Corporation
• Dongguan Tailing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
• Electrotherm (India) Ltd.
• Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
• GenZe (Mahindra Group)
• Gogoro Taiwan Limited
• GOVECS GROUP
• Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
• Incalcu Group
• request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Download Full Research Report of Electric Bicycle Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electric-bicycle-market
Objective of the study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of global electric bicycle market.
• To classify and forecast global electric bicycle market based on region, product, and marketing channel.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global electric bicycle market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global electric bicycle market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for global electric bicycle market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global electric bicycle market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
• Manufacturers of electric bicycle
• Raw material suppliers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to electric bicycle
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Folding Bicycle Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/folding-bicycle-market
The global folding bicycle market size is expected to reach USD 926.9 million by 2025, according to a new report, expanding at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. Rising importance of cycling as a recreational activity among the millennials in order to improve body fitness is expected to have a strong impact on the market growth.
• Touring Bicycle Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-touring-bicycle-market-research-report-2019
The report firstly introduced the Touring Bicycle basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States