The global elastography imaging market size is expected to reach USD 3.5 billion by the end of 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.8% CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing incidence of breast cancer and chronic liver disorders is expected to significantly drive the market. Additionally, increasing demand for minimally-invasive procedures and ongoing studies to assess the potential applications of elastography are factors expected to contribute toward rapid growth.
Currently elastography has wide applications in assessing breasts, thyroid, prostate, and liver. Increasing number of ongoing studies are expected to increase its applications in diagnosis of various conditions such neurodegenerative disorders and chronic kidney diseases. It has shown promising results for its use in assessment of kidney health during and after transplantation.
North America dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The elastography imaging market growth observed in the region is due to the presence of a large number of global players, along with high adoption rate for advanced imaging techniques.
Growing strategic alliances among players for development and distribution of products is expected to propel the market during the forecast period. Moreover, development of new surgical centers in different locations will increase the adoption of advanced imaging systems.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/elastography-imaging-market
Elastography Imaging Market Report Highlights
• By modality, the ultrasound segment is predicted to register significant growth during the forecast period owing to advantages such as low price, accessibility, and high degree of measurement for tissue deformation
• On the basis of end use, the hospital segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period due to rising number of ultrasound and MRI-based elastography procedures and growing trends of hospital-based imaging facilities
• By way of application, the radiology domain is predicted to hold a large share in the market over the forecast period owing to increase in demand in image-guided radiotherapy and radiology ultrasound
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period due to improving healthcare facilities and rising geriatric population who are prone to developing targeted disorders.
• Major players in the elastography imaging industry are focusing on growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions. Some of the leading players are Esaote SpA; Canon Medical Systems Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Hitachi, Ltd.; GE Healthcare; Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.; Siemens Healthineers; Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.; and Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/elastography-imaging-market/request/rs15
Elastography Imaging Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global elastography imaging market on the basis of modality, application, end use, and region:
Elastography Imaging Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Magnetic Resonance
Elastography Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal
Elastography Imaging End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Elastography Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5876/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States