The Egg Protein Market size is estimated to reach $10.6 billion by 2027. Furthermore, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. Egg proteins are utilized in a wide variety of dishes. They have a variety of bioactivities and characteristics that are beneficial to food processing. It is an emulsifier, thickening, gelling, and foaming agent, as well as a texturizer and is also employed in the food, cosmetics, and animal feed industries. Egg protein is high in folic acid and amino acid that helps to maintain and repair body tissue. Riboflavin binding protein (RBP) delivers the vitamin riboflavin from the laying hen’s bloodstream to the eggs, where it is required for embryonic growth and development. For the extraction of genomic DNA from bacterial cells, an egg white lysozyme was utilized. Proteins are the building blocks of numerous essential body components, such as bones, muscles, skin, and blood. This is owing to the belief that the human body requires protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other biochemicals that are necessary for survival. Lactose intolerant people can eat egg protein since it is lactose-free. Consumption of egg protein aids in weight loss as well. According to the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO), egg production reached over 82 million metric tons in 2019. As the demand for eggs soars among consumers owing to its various health benefits , the market growth is also enhancing. Growing health consciousness among consumers and the rising prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular disease giving rise to the need for egg protein are some of the factors driving the Global Egg Protein Industry forward in the projected period of 2022-2027.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Egg Protein Industry are –
2. Bouwhuis Enthoven
3. Ovostar Union NV
4. Merck KGaA
5. Rose Acre Farms
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The Global Egg Protein market based on the type can be further segmented into Whole Egg Protein, Egg White Protein, and Egg Yolk Protein.
2. The Global Egg Protein market based on the application can be further segmented into Bakery, Meat Products, Ice Cream, and Others.
3. The Global Egg Protein market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World.
Whole Egg Protein, Egg White Protein, & Egg Yolk Protein
Bakery, Meat Product, Ice Cream
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Growing Health Consciousness among Consumers has Readily Aided the Market Growth: People are becoming more conscious of their health as well as following a balanced diet that plays a significant part in regular body functioning and maintaining health, which has led to an increase in the consumption of egg protein in recent years.
2. Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Gives Rise the Demand of Egg Protein Which is Set to Drive the Market Growth: Globally, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is now the leading cause of death and it is a significant public health problem.
3. The Increasing Vegan Population is one of the factors impeding the market growth: Vegan diets are increasing in popularity owing to the growing vegan population. Nowadays, people are shifting to plant-based diets so, they always looking for meat-free options when they grocery shop and go out to eat.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Egg Processing Market- Forecast (2022-2027)
B. Egg Ingredients Market- Forecast (2022-2027)
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677