The global education and learning analytics market size is expected to reach USD 49.12 billion by 2025, registering an estimated CAGR of 17.4% from 2019 to 2025 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. eLearning technologies such as student information systems, mobile learning devices, and learning management systems (LMS) have gained prominence over the last few years. These technologies enable the education sector access to huge chunks of data pertaining to learning & teaching practices.
To gain rich insights from this data, learning analytics tools are gaining high traction in the education sector. Education analytics solutions are helping the education sector take data-driven decisions that stimulate effective transformation in students. These tools help educators in understanding the core areas of improvement in students. Data-driven decisions are used to design personalized lessons that address the different needs of the students.
These tools are witnessing a broad set of applications in the enterprise sector as well, wherein business leaders are investing in modern foundational technologies. These tools retrieve real-time data regarding production facilities, supply chains, customers, and various core operations that would help organizations achieve their strategic goals. Furthermore, these tools also support personalized training for the employees, which help in determining key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as enable a higher Returns on Investment (RoI) through modernized learning & development (L&D) techniques.
Request a Sample Copy of the Education And Learning Analytics Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/education-learning-analytics-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In terms of type, the prescriptive segment is expected to register a CAGR of around 20% over the forecast period
- In terms of end-use, academics sector is expected to grow at a significant rate over the next six years, owing to the rising concerns of educational institutions regarding student retention, reducing attrition, and timely feedback
- The enterprise end-use segment is likely to continue to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to the increased awareness about the benefits of learning analytics in prioritizing educational programs that can lead to the desired outcomes
- In terms of component, the services segment is poised for high growth in the near future owing to increasing adoption of education analytics solutions in academic institutes as well as enterprises for support & maintenance
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2018. It is anticipated to retain its hold on the education and learning analytics market over the forecast period
- Some of the key players in the market are Blackboard Inc., D2L Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft, MicroStrategy Inc., Oracle, Saba Software, Tableau Software, Inc., among others
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6435/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the education and learning analytics market on the basis of type, deployment, component, end use, and region:
Education and Learning Analytics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Education and Learning Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Education and Learning Analytics Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Support & maintenance
Education and Learning Analytics End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Higher education
- Financial services
- Public sector
Education and Learning Analytics Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Quality Management Software Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/quality-management-software-market
Perimeter Security Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/perimeter-security-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States