The global Edible Cutlery Market is expected to reach USD 39.5 million by 2025, according to Million Insights, registering a 8.3% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Increasing usage of edible cutleries in restaurants, households, and airlines as a substitute for plastic is expected to witness positive impact on market growth. In recent years regulatory bodies have applied several regulations to reduce carbon footprints. For example, in 2019 European Union announced the plan to ban plastic cutleries by the end of 2021. This initiative is expected to invest in R&D to introduce eco-friendly edible cutleries over conventional plastic cutleries in the next few years.
The manufacturers are using various flavors ingredients such as berries, vegetables, and fruits in edible cutleries to make them nutritional and to enhance the taste. The common ingredients for flavors include carrot, strawberries, chokeberries, pumpkins, blueberries, and green beans. The manufacturers have designed this product in such a way that they are able to withstand ice creams and boiling water.
To download the sample PDF of “Edible Cutlery Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-edible-cutlery-market/request-sample
The major strategy implemented by the manufacturers is product innovation. For example, in 2018, Gajamukha Foods introduced consumable edible cutleries under the Edible Pro brand name. They offer a wide range of bowls, cups, and plates along with spoons and ladles. These products are available with different flavors such as spinach, carrot, sweet lime and beetroot.
North America held the largest market share of over 35.0%, in 2018. Increasing awareness about carbon emission and pollution caused by plastic has majorly driven market growth. Canada plays a vital role to produce eco-friendly edible cutleries. In addition, the expansion of the travel retail industry is projected to open new avenues during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
The manufacturers include in the edible cutlery market are Mede Cutlery Company, Candy Cutlery, Biotrem, Unreasonable Group, Edibles by Jack, and UniCrave Technologies. Emergences of alliances with distributors in developing countries are expected to be a prominent strategy to increase sales in the next few years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Among products, the spoon segment held the largest market share of over 35.0%, in 2018 due to easy production than other types of edible cutlery. Sporks category is projected to grow with CAGR of over 9.0% over the forecast period.
• Rice bran edible cutleries is expected to register CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
• The commercial sector is projected to hold more than 80.0% market share by 2025 due to increasing adoption by airline industry.
• Asia Pacific is projected to grow with highest CAGR of over 9.5% from 2019 to 2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global edible cutlery market on the basis of product, raw material, application, distribution channel, and region:
Edible Cutlery Product Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
• Wheat Bran
• Rice Bran
Edible Cutlery Application Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Maternity Wear Market: The global maternity wear market size was accounted for USD 18.3 billion, in 2018. It is estimated to grow significantly, at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Increasing consciousness for pregnancy fashion and rising number of pregnant women among working population in developing nations are the factors expected to drive the demand for the product over the forecast period.
• Parking Sensors Market: This report is an analysis of the global parking sensors market. Also termed as proximity sensors, these have applications in automobiles to help the driver to park the vehicle safely. They have in-built Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) that inform the driver of any hurdles and also help in the reduction of parking spaces along with the rising number of vehicles.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar