The global edible cutlery market size is expected to reach USD 39.5 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period. Growing popularity of edible cutlery as a plastic alternative in airlines, restaurants, and households is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Over the past few years, the regulatory bodies have implemented numerous regulations, which are aimed at reducing carbon emissions. For instance, in March 2019, the European Union announced plans to impose a ban on plastic cutleries by 2021. These initiatives are expected to increase the R&D on eco-friendly cutleries as alternatives to conventional plastic utensils over the next few years.
Several ingredients such as fruits, berries, and vegetables have been used to produce these cutleries, giving it different flavors and making it nutritional, raising their demands among the common public. In addition to this, they are also built to withstand boiling water or freezing ice cream, making it handy for the user. Furthermore, innovation is the key strategy among the market player to sustain their hold on the market demands, therefore, new products are being launched by them. For instance, in June 2018, Gajamukha Foods Company launched consumable cutleries under the brand name, Edible Pro. Additionally, the companies from Europe are introducing the edible utensils by utilizing potato starch and areca leaves. In addition to all of this, regionwise, market is dominated by North America for exceeding 35.0% share of global revenue in 2018 and establishment of alliances with the distributors in developing economies including China and India, which have high concentration of middle-income groups, is expected to remain a prominent strategy in order to increase their sales volumes over the next few years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/edible-cutlery-market
Edible Cutlery Market Report Highlights
• COVID-19 has affected the manufacturing capabilities of the producers, however, as the lockdown restrictions are being lifted and the normalcy is being restored, the market is expected to get on track gradually and experience high growth as in the past.
• On the basis of product, spoon accounted for more than 35.0% share in 2018owing to the wide popularity of the flatware across the globe for having all kinds of food. Sporks are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2025
• Based on raw material, rice-bran based edible cutleries are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2025
• On the basis of applications, the commercial application segment is expected to account more than 80.0% share by 2025 owing to growing adoption of the product by airlines to reduce their carbon footprint
• On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.6% from 2019 to 2025.
• Some of the key manufacturers include Biotrem, Edibles by Jack, UniCrave Technologies, Mede Cutlery Company, Candy Cutlery, and Unreasonable Group.
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/edible-cutlery-market/request/rs1
Edible Cutlery Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global edible cutlery market on the basis of product, raw material, application, distribution channel, and region:
Edible Cutlery Product Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
• Wheat Bran
• Rice Bran
Edible Cutlery Application Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
Edible Cutlery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD’000, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6428/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States