HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 22 pages on title ‘Ecommerce Landscape in the Americas: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos’ Role’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Alibaba, Amazon, America Movil, AT&T, Ebay, Mercado Libre, OXXO, Telefonica, Telcel.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1740245-ecommerce-landscape-in-the-americas
“Ecommerce Landscape in the Americas: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos’ Role”, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the ecommerce market in the Americas. It delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into the ecommerce market in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
This report looks at the ecommerce market landscape in the Americas, examining the main growth drivers and players operating on it. Special attention is put on understanding the role that telcos play in the ecommerce value chain. This report also includes a brief definition and categorization of the main types of ecommerce, as well as market insights for the largest markets in the region. Finally, we include two case studies: one featuring an example of telco’s ecommerce service offering and, a second one, analyzing the business model adopted by one of the largest ecommerce players in Latin America.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Definition and ecommerce market context in the Americas: provides a general overview, looking at key market insights and growth trends and providing an overview of the main ecommerce players in the region. This section also analyzes in detail the main growth drivers, and examines the role that telecom operators play in the ecommerce value chain.
– Section 2: Case studies; includes two case studies on key ecommerce players: one describing the business model adopted by one of the largest online marketplaces in Latin America, and the other one analyzing a telco’s ecommerce B2B services offering in North America.
– GlobalData estimates that ecommerce (B2C) transactions in US and Canada generated a combined $875.4 billion in 2018, making them the largest ecommerce market in the Americas. Brazil ranks in a distant third position, followed by Mexico.
– Increased internet connectivity and the proliferation of alternative payment methods are two important factors driving ecommerce adoption in the Americas, particularly in less developed markets.
– Telcos in the Americas are positioning themselves as key technology enablers through the development of one-stop-shops for online retailers, offering a wide range of services supporting and enabling ecommerce activities, ranging from connectivity, payment solutions, web hosting, and cloud.
– The advent of big data and AI represents an interesting growth area for telcos, as they have access to large amounts of data from telecom service users.
Reasons to buy:
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in the Americas ecommerce market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn’t, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
– The report includes examples on strategies adopted by ecommerce players that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
– With more than ten exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the ecommerce market, analyzing key trends, and strategies.
Companies Mentioned: Alibaba, Amazon, America Movil, AT&T, Ebay, Mercado Libre, OXXO, Telefonica, Telcel
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1740245-ecommerce-landscape-in-the-americas
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1740245-ecommerce-landscape-in-the-americas
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1740245
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States