The global dry-cleaning & laundry services market size is expected to reach at USD 79.91 billion to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period. The growing adoption of dry-cleaning and laundry services available at customized prices is contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the rise in consumer spending on cleaning services is mostly anticipated in demand for professional laundry services. Owing to the shift in lifestyle and urbanization the market is expected to witness enormous demand for personal hygiene in the general population.
The dry-cleaning & laundry services market is highly driven by technological innovation. For instance, commercial launderers are likely to use polymer bead technology and use of high-tech industrial washers. Moreover, launderers with large capacity are more likely to adopt software driven management systems and state-of-the-art technology that reduce the laundry damage. Improvements in the industrial regulations and challenges in the commercial market the competition between commercial players is likely to get fierce.
Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Market Report Highlights
• Laundry services are projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period owing to consumers’ inclination towards casual clothing, hence limiting the need for dry-cleaning services for formal business clothes and other specialty clothes.
• The residential application segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period due to increasing number of working households demanding dry-cleaning and laundry services at economical value.
• Commercial application is expected to witness a significant demand in the coming years owing to the expansion of hospitality industry and continuous improvement in the professional services.
• Dry cleaning services are likely to grow at a rapid pace attributing to the prominent use of business clothes such as suits and jackets. The demand for efficient laundry services also contributes to the enormous growth of the segment.
• Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the large growing market attributing to the constant spending on laundry by the millennial category and increase in the working class population.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dry-cleaning-laundry-services-market/request/rs1
Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dry-cleaning & laundry services market on the basis of services, application, and region:
Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Dry Cleaning
• Duvet Clean
Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• New York
• U.S. (Excluding N.Y.)
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Dry-cleaning & Laundry Services Market
• Alliance Laundry Systems
• The Huntington Company
• ZIPS Dry Cleaners
• Alsco Pty Limited
• Rinse Inc
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450273/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Online Laundry Service Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Laundry Care, Dry Clean, Duvet Clean), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Coin-operated Laundries Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States